JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does your wife or gf go topless on the beach or in the back garden?
Page: of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hi just wondered if any guys wives or gfs go topless whilst sun bathing? Or even when getting ready do they leave the curtains open or have been seen topless by your mates or the post man?
Have you been on holiday with couples and your gf has gone topless on the beach in front of your friends
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Been with gf for years. I can still get hard now though thinking of the first time she went topless on a beach when we were together. She's got big tits ( 40d) and didn't think she would ever get them out but when she did it was amazing .... See them walking down the beach after having them bouncing up and down the night before got me so hard.
Also another occasion her friend surprisingly got her small firm tits out when with a group of us... I can't see her now and not jack off
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
My wife doesn't. Tried to talk her into trying nude beaches but she's having none of it. An ex did, then again its not that unusual for Europeans (even us Brits) to go topless abroad. Although probably less do it than used to 10 years ago. It makes for a more even tan with no white marks (or headlights as we like to call them).
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Des_Prat Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2012-03-25
curious from Victoria, Australia

As I drove in my front gate tonight, my wife was in the front yard with nothing but a pair of cotton panties on and a beer in her hand.
Unregistered ?

Des_Prat said:
As I drove in my front gate tonight, my wife was in the front yard with nothing but a pair of cotton panties on and a beer in her hand.
Jealous.
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
Des_Prat said:

Wow, way to be married to most american men's dream girl, man! I stand jealous as a dog
Unregistered ?

My gf has 34f tits and they get looked at lot. She's got big nipples and areolas sometimes they show above her tops and has been caught a few times. The hottest time was when I was driving and I was really tired and to keep me alert she took her bra off and let both boobs sit outside her too. Had about 10lorry driver had a look. Biggest turn on
falcone Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2011-08-24
41 year old
my mrs spent a whole week on holiday topless, there was loads of my mates there and I caught so many staring. such a turn on
Unregistered ?

falcone said:
my mrs spent a whole week on holiday topless, there was loads of my mates there and I caught so many staring. such a turn on

Hi mate please tell me more about the holiday?!! Why were mates there? When did she first get then out and where? What was the reaction when she first got them out!! I'm rock hard now!!! What size are they!
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
One of my exes would always go topless on holiday on the beach, and I have always found it a turn on. Really sexy on a busy beach, especially on holiday with friends when I know my mates can see her and will check her out. Not happened so often in the garden as the weather has rarely been good enough!
Terrybill Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-01-05
72 year old bisexual from Oxford, UK
Yes my wife has been topless, and completely nude on beaches, riversides, in our garden, anywhere really.
Willy the big Cock

Yes my wife has been topless, and completely nude on beaches, riversides, in our garden, anywhere really.
Willy the big Cock

Willy the big Cock
Unregistered ?

Before I got married, I had a girlfriend with lovely 36d tits who loved showing them off whenever she had the chance always flashing and going topless. The highlight was when I went to the beach with her, her younger sister and her mum who both had bigger tits than her.... they all went topless and it was such a turn on.
I got my wife to go topless a few few times after we got married; last time was when she was pregnant and I loved her showing her big tits and dark aureolas off.....we fantasize together sometimes about her doing that and letting guys wank over her tits and face, then cumming on her.
Unregistered ?

not at home, but often on holiday. great to see other guys checking her out, and see them smile when they see me appreciating their hot wives too!
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Does your wife or gf go topless on the beach or in the back garden?