JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
I would fuck her as long as she wanted to. keep it up dude
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

These days "it" is always up.
Unregistered ?

Since I got home after being naked and jerking off in front of my boss, I can't stop thinking about her. I have my hand wrapped around my cock all the time as I remember what we did and fantasize about what we could do. I don't get to see her again until Monday. What will I do when she takes a couple weeks of holidays???
Unregistered ?

So last night I was telling my buddy "Hank" all about my boss. I had found several pictures on the internet of women who "resembled" my boss so he would have an idea of what I was talking about.

Then we stripped, sat in front of the computer and watched the pictures come up as I told him of my various encounters with her. At the same time we were playing with our dicks.
"has she sucked you off or fucked you yet?, he asked. I told him not yet but I was sure both were on the way. Eventually we reached over and jerked each other and sucked each other. He came in my mouth and I came on his hand.

Just before he left, I said he should drop by my work at the end of the day soon, say he was there to pick me up and go somewhere, and he could see her for himself, maybe even meet her. Can't wait for Monday ...
Maverick Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2011-04-02
35 year old heterosexual
People are actually believing this story?

Has anyone ever BEEN to a family run grocery store? Let me point out, first of all, that the proprietors of these establishments never wear mini or pencil skirts.

This is such obvious horseshit.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2