JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being a cocksucker turns me on....
Page: < prev  of 16  
HandPussyist Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2020-05-12
69 year old bisexual male from Wakefield UK
I started to go to the Empire Cinema a few years ago, and after a few visits I got to be a bit adventurous after seeing lots of cocks being wanked, and others sucking cocks.
After the first cock I sucked I was hooked. I love the feel of a smooth cock head in my mouth, and my tongue rubbing up and down the piss hole.
There is nothing better than being on my knees, cock in mouth, and wanking my own cock.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Mm yes, loved the days of men's toilets with glory hole's between the cubicles, on my knees, shirt off, trousers around ankles with a throbing cock of an anymous stranger down my throat, gulping down the sperm.
Ben-Jets Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2021-11-26
74 year old curious male from Savannah, GA
One regret as a 13yo boy with a JO Buddy that I did not suck his cock. I wanted to and never could get up the nerve. I moved a couple of months after we started JO together. I have not had many opportunities but would like to have another go at it.
Unregistered ?

HandPussyist said:
I started to go to the Empire Cinema a few years ago, and after a few visits I got to be a bit adventurous after seeing lots of cocks being wanked, and others sucking cocks.
After the first cock I sucked I was hooked. I love the feel of a smooth cock head in my mouth, and my tongue rubbing up and down the piss hole.
There is nothing better than being on my knees, cock in mouth, and wanking my own cock.

I'd love to go to Empire and have some fun
NeilJ Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2021-11-17
43 year old
Im straight and have never touched another cock but I get turned on imagining stroking and maybe sucking a big cock!
ilovetowatchcs Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2021-11-26
63 year old curious male from Boston & Ft. Lauderdale
Whenever a guy calls me a cocksucker, I get hard immediately. And a favorite of mine is when I'm sucking a long, thinner cock, and I put my hands behind on his ass, and pull him more into my mouth, and he hits the back of my throat, and it pops in, and I watch his face as he see his 9-10" of hard cock disappear inside my mouth. Most guys cum real soon after that.
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
ilovetowatchcs said:
Whenever a guy calls me a cocksucker, I get hard immediately. And a favorite of mine is when I'm sucking a long, thinner cock, and I put my hands behind on his ass, and pull him more into my mouth, and he hits the back of my throat, and it pops in, and I watch his face as he see his 9-10" of hard cock disappear inside my mouth. Most guys cum real soon after that.

I love being called a cocksucker or faggot when I'm giving head. I don't know why, but it makes me hornier.
RevPenis Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-11-29
homosexual male from San Francisco, CA
I too was born to be a cocksucker. It is my purpose in life.
I've spent my life trying to elevate blow jobs into an art form. When I was 14 my best friend and I were taking off our swim trunks in my bedroom after a day at the pool.
He was standing really close to me and I was sitting on my bed. I leaned forward just a little and my nose touched the tip of his cut cock. It was like instinct or second nature, but my lips just seemed to wrap around his penis, and I began to gently suck.
He was very shocked, and tried to pull back, but I wrapped my arms around his back and drew his cock deeper in. He got rock hard and I knew this was what my whole life was going to be about.
He blew his load into my mouth and I never felt such bliss! He never talked about it again. So at 14 I began seeking and finding all the cocks I could find to suck.
I never hesitate to ask my straight friends if they'd like their first male blowjob and so many said yes!!!
Rev. Penis, Mastorbation Cock Worship Gooner
Unregistered ?

I'm still in the closet, but yeah I love being called a cock sucker, slut, bitch by the guys I'm with.
Unregistered ?

I would love to be sucked off and return the favor!
Gregm1970 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-12-14
55 year old curious male from Yorkshire
Would love to suck and receive too.uk yorkshire
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
CumAddicted said:
I love being called a cocksucker or faggot when I'm giving head. I don't know why, but it makes me hornier.

Same here. Being denigrated as I suck cock makes it so much better. Especially when they laugh at my tiny cock.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
Anyone ever get that craving where they need to lay their head over the edge of the bed and get their throat used? Right now I am so absolutely needing to get someones warm cock in my mouth that it physically hurts! Its all Ive been thinking about all day and my oral swapping buddy is out of town tonight. I swear if the Pope himself unzipped in front of me right now I would drop to my knees and deepthroat him. Thats how keyed up I am. No one in my network has time for a good blowjob right now either. I just need some! Ughhhh!!!

Tonight Im going to be vigorously stroking my shaft until Im completely exhausted. You can take that to the bank!!
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
Poleposition69 said:
Anyone ever get that craving where they need to lay their head over the edge of the bed and get their throat used? Right now I am so absolutely needing to get someones warm cock in my mouth that it physically hurts! Its all Ive been thinking about all day and my oral swapping buddy is out of town tonight. I swear if the Pope himself unzipped in front of me right now I would drop to my knees and deepthroat him. Thats how keyed up I am. No one in my network has time for a good blowjob right now either. I just need some! Ughhhh!!!

Tonight Im going to be vigorously stroking my shaft until Im completely exhausted. You can take that to the bank!!

I've been throatfucked a few times in the past...and pretty hard, too. It isn't my preferred way of giving head, but it can be fun once in a while.
Unregistered ?

I love being on my knees in a pair of sexy panties, feeling a thick daddy cock throbbing in my mouth. There is nothing quite like hearing those moans and groans, knowing how good I am making him feel.
Page: < prev  of 16  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being a cocksucker turns me on....