JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Talking in the bedroom
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

How many of you talk during sex? (not necessarily in the bedroom, lol) Do some of you like to tell your partner what you want to do to them and want done to you? Does anyone use cuss words during sex or when you cum? Anyone way to embarrassed to say a word and just get through it quietly? Do we have any loud moaners out there?? Or better yet, any screamers? Anyone laugh when they cum? (I have heard of this) Thanks, looking forward to your responses.
Add a reply Quote this post
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
I've told my wife what feels good and where it feels good at. Plus we also tell each other what hurts.

I've called her names in bed before(bitch) I do use cuss words from time to time.

And yes, I have laughed while cumming and shortly afterwards. It really kills the mood.
WTF Do you want now?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
We have always talked before durring and after sex. I prefer the after sex talk. We lay together in each others arm and talk about what we just did. How good it felt and any special feelings we had durring sex. We tell each other what felt the best and try to be as explicit as possible. This has led to a second go round on occasion. It's something we have done since we first started to have sex. As for swearing no we have never done that unless the term pussy and cock would be concidered swearing. My wife will moan if I get things just right which I try to do.

We also like to sit facing each other while we masturbate and comment on what the other is doing. It is all part of foreplay and sexual enjoyment for us.
Vivian Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2005-08-16
40 year old bisexual from California
I always talk and i always encourage my partner to talk as much as i can too. And not anything specific ether it could be dirty talking or it could be romantic talk or just straight forward i like this but i dont like that, talk. Communication is the most important thing in a relationship in and out of the bed room.
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.
Unregistered ?

I love to engage in naughty talk during sex!

Yes, I tell her everything.. sometimes too much for her to handle

I thought everyone used cuss words during sex and when cumming! lol

Being quiet during sex and cumming would be excruciatingly painful for me!

I wouldn't call myself a moaner, but I'm very "expressive" especially when cumming!

No laughing for me normally. Well, maybe not until after we've both cum, and especially seems to happen when we have a simultaneous orgasm.(rare)

Great post/questions secret!

secretsecret said:
How many of you talk during sex? (not necessarily in the bedroom, lol) Do some of you like to tell your partner what you want to do to them and want done to you? Does anyone use cuss words during sex or when you cum? Anyone way to embarrassed to say a word and just get through it quietly? Do we have any loud moaners out there?? Or better yet, any screamers? Anyone laugh when they cum? (I have heard of this) Thanks, looking forward to your responses.
Unregistered ?

I love to talk and be talked to during sex, talk about what feels good, where and how to do what, etc. And I tend to cuss a fair bit when I'm really hot and close to as well as when I am cumming. I thrash around, bash my head (like to have a pillow or some other soft surface because I REALLY slam my head back and forth), and yell and growl loudly (whenever I can - i.e. -kids asleep upstairs or what-have-you). I find the more noise I make, the more intense and prolonged my orgasms tend to be. And I do chuckle or laugh involuntarily right after a good orgasm, sort of a tension release maybe? I like noisy partners too! I had some encounters with one woman who told me her husband always wanted total silence when they had sex. STRANGE! (to me anyway) She was very noisy with me.wink
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
hard40 said:
I find the more noise I make, the more intense and prolonged my orgasms tend to be.

I agree, plus it makes me feel as if I am giving my woman a better fuck and that she is really getting in to it when she is noisy calling my name, telling me not to stop, screaming the Lords name in vein. You know what I mean. laugh
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

Sparkie said:
I agree, plus it makes me feel as if I am giving my woman a better fuck and that she is really getting in to it when she is noisy calling my name, telling me not to stop, screaming the Lords name in vein. You know what I mean. laugh

LOL! Hell yeah, definitely! even if she doesn't MEAN it, it's all oh, so good!
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Yes, we swear a bit during sex. We used to joke that our neighbors probably thought our names were 'Oh God' and 'Fuck!' We've talked rather dirty during sex but I don't like a lot of "slut" and "bitch".

I'm a rather loud moaner/screamer. I think, over the years, I've probably encouraged Ben to become more vocal. Maybe that's why I enjoy phone sex because I'm pretty vocal during sex. We also talk about what we like and don't like, harder, faster, deeper, etc.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Anna said:
Yes, we swear a bit during sex. We used to joke that our neighbors probably thought our names were 'Oh God' and 'Fuck!' We've talked rather dirty during sex but I don't like a lot of "slut" and "bitch".

I'm a rather loud moaner/screamer. I think, over the years, I've probably encouraged Ben to become more vocal. Maybe that's why I enjoy phone sex because I'm pretty vocal during sex. We also talk about what we like and don't like, harder, faster, deeper, etc.

I agree, Anna. "Slut" and "bitch" and other derogatory terms are a huge turn-off, disrespectful, and I just don't see how anybody could be into talking trash using those kinds of terms period. All the rest is good tho!
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
During a BDSM session there is nasty talk going on
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
Nice topic!

brian11zy said:
We have always talked before durring and after sex. I prefer the after sex talk. We lay together in each others arm and talk about what we just did. How good it felt and any special feelings we had durring sex. We tell each other what felt the best and try to be as explicit as possible. This has led to a second go round on occasion. It's something we have done since we first started to have sex. As for swearing no we have never done that unless the term pussy and cock would be concidered swearing. My wife will moan if I get things just right which I try to do.

We also like to sit facing each other while we masturbate and comment on what the other is doing. It is all part of foreplay and sexual enjoyment for us.

I could have written this, as it almost perfectly describes my and my wife's talk during sex.

We also laugh about things from time to time - which keeps the tone friendly and fun.
Unregistered ?

Talking in the bedroom we have found a great sex booster. Starting with how much we love each other while kissing and cuddling, as the pussy gets wet and cock dripping with precum, We get more and vocal. Reading this thread is dick hardening.
ImGayManYouHate Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2023-10-04
46 year old
Horse said:
Talking in the bedroom we have found a great sex booster. Starting with how much we love each other while kissing and cuddling, as the pussy gets wet and cock dripping with precum, We get more and vocal. Reading this thread is dick hardening.

What did the other other horse say to you?
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Talking in the bedroom