JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » into panties
Page: < prev  of 3  
tommyd Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-11-13
69 year old
i love wanking off in knickers, i wanked off in my sisters knickers my first tiime, then in my mums, in my aunties, 3 of them, my sister caught me wearing a pair of her knickers and wanking off into her black bra, she was mad at first when i spunked in her bra, but after she was ok with it, and made me wank in front of her and some of her school mates as well, 2 boys and 4 girls, all about 13/15, i was 14, x tommy, xxx

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jack-Tooften Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-11-15
64 year old bisexual from Long Island
Well, I have done alot of panty whacking......my earliest jack off sessions would involve rubbing my older sisters panties and stocking over my cock head till i would cum. She caught me and my jack off buddy in her pantyhose and bra and .....well...what happened next is for a different forum. But my greatest passion is sniffing and licking soiled panties.....I have lots of storys , but the best is when my wife and i would sneak off into the bathroom of a hot babes house and make out with the other womans panties in our mouths while masturbating each other......my wife would catch my cum in the panties and then we would kiss again with the panties.
My cock head is bigger than a door knob and I love playing with it...and when others play with it!

joedancer Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-09-16
73 year old heterosexual
When in my teens, I jerked off using my cousin's panties. (and she knew it - which made it even hotter. Once I wore them and then jerked off in them.
JD

soulphreak Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2007-11-22
49 year old bisexual from souther illinois
i did it once it was so arousing. i took my sister's boyfirends college daughters panties one day she had com over to my sisters and she was hot and i was like damn so she was spending the night so as she put her stuff in the other spare bed room i thought about what if i could fuck her that would be sweet but she went out with her friends that night so i went into her room and ruffled thew her duffle bag found her panties and took them. it was so hot to hold them and rub my cock aginst them i just could not belive how horny i was. next hting i knew i was cumming in the panties i did not know what to do i could not belive i was jerking off with her panties so when i finished i thought maybe i could wash them but i was like no way no time so i just put them back into her bag and did not say anything. amazing she did not say anything either what could she say hey who cummed in my panties. any way ever since then i have been doing it off and on when i get the chance. but it has to be someone else panties like maybe a firends or a hot mom's that i come across. i don't just pick up panties at wallmart and take them home like some ppl might.
sex shoudl be pleasure with a little pain mixed in..

jensen59 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2007-06-08
64 year old curious from Liverpool UK
Been creaming panties for years began when ex gf asked me to do her while I wore her open-crotch knickers. After that did it by myself then other girls and ex wife. Currently ejaculating in my teenage neices's panties when she stays over...got pix of her in nix if anyone want to spray a load over her.
[email protected]
jb7

Averagejay74 Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-11-13
49 year old bisexual from California
I love to jerk off and wear my wifes panties.........

bulgingbriefs Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2006-01-31
43 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
totally into jacking with sexy panties. feel so good on my cock. my sister hasthe hottest little thongs. love swiping a pair and getting off with them.

Unregistered ?

I'm wearing panties and slip right now . . . let's see . . . . what shall I do next???? hmmmmmm . . . . reading these posts has given me an idea . . . . . hehe . . . . . stroke

pantyjack Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2007-10-16
68 year old heterosexual
sliploverusa said:
I'm wearing panties and slip right now . . . let's see . . . . what shall I do next???? hmmmmmm . . . . reading these posts has given me an idea . . . . . hehe . . . . . stroke

got my nylon panties on; think that's what i'll do, too! strokestroke

Averagejay74 Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-11-13
49 year old bisexual from California
i have a nice sexy thong on right now!

niner Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-09-06
45 year old
hey thats hot

i love smalling a girls panties - no matter what the ocassion!!

colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
I went through a phase, in my teens found out my sisters store of stockings and panties, would stroke off in the panties and sometimes slipping the stockings on, the feel of them...later I bought panties of my own, and breifly tried a mini skirt...never got into Cross Dressing, but do love others that do. Very tactile, love stroking stockinged clad legs (either sex)
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
My favorite time was once when 6 of my sisters friends were visiting us. The six friends arrived and were spending the weekend. They ranged in age from 18 to 21. Saturday morning my sister and her friends all went shopping. I knew they would be gone most of the day. Shortly after they left I made a round to their bedrooms and was lucky enough to find soiled panties belonging to all of six of them. I made a mental note of which pair belonged to who and took them to my bedroom where I stripped naked. I lay on the bed and as I stroked my hard cock I took turns smelling their panties. After a few strokes I would move to another pair of panties. I went through each pair of panties several times before I finally decided that her one friend which was 18 had the best smelling pussy. By that point I had pretty well licked the crotches clean so I wadded all of them together except the 18 year old. I stuck her panties to my nose and inhaled as I jacked my cock with the other's panties. It didn't take long until I had shot cum all over the panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » into panties