JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » new way to jack
Page: of 1  
jimmy_fern Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2013-01-07
34 year old curious male from Minnesota
are they any different ways i can jack to enhance my experience outside of just straight jackin? any answers or suggestions are welcome. happy jackin'!
follow me on twitter @jimmy_fern
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
siorac Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-11-03
81 year old bisexual from UK
I used to brush the underside of my cock with a child's soft toy which was nice. But nothing I've ever tried beats a hand, mine or someone elses. I even prefer hand masturbation to a blow job which has never been as satisfying except for once. That was when a girlfriend I had got down on me and put a lot of great artistry into giving me a long, long mouth job that ended with an explosive cum. That was the best orgasm I've ever had, I told her. I know, she replied.
masturbor ergo sum
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
When I was more flexible, I could place the bottoms of my feet together and fuck the space formed by my arches. I could do this lying on my back and using my arms to pull my legs or squat between two chairs.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
I started at a very early age and didn't know about the "proper up and down grasping" method. For years I would roll my cock between my palms. I suppose I only changed once I started to be able to ejaculate because it was less messy.

Anyway, rolling your cock between your palms is a totally different sensation if you want to try it.
randman037 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2007-09-05
58 year old from Memphis
Underhanded is different if you can get three of your fingers to hit the head ridge/sweet spot area. Once you take it up close, you can tease the frenum over and over and get off that way for a while. I like to grasp my head with my fingers, pulling up....feels nice on the head, plus you can brush your sweet spot with the tips of your fingers as you pull up. Also great to spread your legs and stroke with your legs in the air.
Ran
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Over the eons surely we've all tried & discovered some wonderful variations to the ol' time-tested basic, tried & true 5-finger grip. For many of us it's our go-to stroke style.

I'm guessin' mother nature really knew what she was doing, "lets see, cock right there & 2 hands right here"

But sure why not try some variations such the 2-handed, hand over hand style. omg. And different kind of lubes will perk most any style of our handy work.

Or, when the time as come, working those extra sensitive areas can be amazing. Or, try a vibe. For the longest time I used my Hitachi. wowza.

its just sex
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
Buy a fleshlight and/or a tenga egg.
you will fall in love !
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » new way to jack