JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I love my cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I love my cock also, it's 6 inch x 1 1/2 thick, average balls, and I am rubbing it right now, I likes the attention I give it, at 65 you should lose that feeling you give it.
Carpntr
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
paneros Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-05-17
53 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland
Yup I love my cock, which is 7" when hard and comfortably thick. Love the feel and heat of it in my hand, playing with the head, dry or lubed up and edging. grin
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've never realized that I atually love my cock, but since I've been playing with it for over 60 years and had so much playing with it, maybe it is "love". At age 15, I taught my date while in the drive-in movie, what was jacking off was all about and she watched me do it and quickly found that she loved to do it for me. In the years after her, I jacked with both my 1st and 2nd wifes. When my 2nd wife passed away, her older widowed sister knew that I also enjoyed my cock play and she loved to make me cum as much as I do myself. I'm almost 76 now and still play with it everyday.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I too love my cock. 7 in, thick and cut. Never realized that it was good size until I received so much feedback here and broadcasting on cam.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
we all love our cocks, lol. i like the way it looks and how thick and veiny it is too. this is why we like to look at other cocks, we just like cocks! sometimes i don't even want to jerk off until i look at my cock and think, i need to play with that baby! lol
A guy who loves to stroke!
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I more than love it, I am in awe of it. This part of my body that affords me such endless, unceasing pleasure. I've given myself well over 12,000 orgasms by very conservative estimate. It is such a thing of beauty I find myself staring at it sometimes. God, I wish I could suck it! It would be a dream come true.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
luvs2jak Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2009-10-08
heterosexual
thats kinda a dumb question lol. i do love my uncut(seems to be getting smaller as the years roll by)faithful,never cheated on me,never has a headache,best friend a guy could have,My Cock! cock and its fun too "!!!Masturbation Rocks!!!" strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I love my cock