JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Flesh light
Page: of 1  
olderlover Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2012-12-27
63 year old
The flesh light seems to be very popular with people on here. I looked to buy one, but was overwhelmed by the options. I'm on the smaller side of average, so there is one that is smooth inside to accommodate that, but the others look much more appealing with all of the textures inside. What options work for you, and why?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
I use the stamina trainer...Like a real pussy..I will fit your cock, no matter what size you are

You'll love cumming in it...and cumming...and cumming
always jacking off
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
The Fleshlight website seems to be a lot about marketing and not a lot about helping. At various times, they've offered all sorts of different inserts with a lot of diferent oddball interior textures.

Basically, they now seem to be offering six styles in the basic unit:
Original
Super Tight
Wonder Wave
Speed Bump
Super Ribbed
Vortex

The look of the two smooth ones didn't appeal to me. One is obviously about half the diameter of the other. This page shows the various inserts to scale, and you can take measurements.

http://www.fleshlight.com/build-your-own/

The ones with interior texture look like they sort of split the difference in inside diameter, and then have texture which extends out even further into the cock canal. I have the Wonder Wave and like it. My dick is about 7 inches long, but only average diameter. Wonder Wave gives me a nice ride, and lets me maintain good control.

I also have the basic Speed Bump texture in the Stamina Training Unit model I have, which is tighter. The bumps feel great, but I do have more trouble controlling myself when I use it. Being an experienced fucker and jacker, I like to have one that challenges my control. The point is, the Speed Bumps feel great.

Seems to me that the Super Ribbed doesn't offer a lot over the Wonder Wave. I have no idea how the Vortex would feel, but since I now have ribs in the Wonder Wave, and bumps in the STU, the Vortex is the next one I'm going to buy.

BTW, I saw a buy two, get one free offer on the website tonight.

(A gay friend of mine told me that the Super Tight is a good simulation of Butt Fucking.)
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
Well I like the super ribbed. Im not real thick but it is tight enough for me.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I use the stamina training unit and it is simply fantastic. I luv it and highly recommend it. You wont be disappointed.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

You'll definately enjoy it. I met up with a guy yesterday who wanted to try mine out and he absolutely loved it grin

wantsumfun Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2013-01-21
63 year old from Georgia
I have the original. It does the job nicely.
I think it could be fun to share with a friend.
olderlover Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2012-12-27
63 year old
I wonder if I could try them all out and then choose?
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
I have 3, two Wonder Wave's and a Flight. The Flight is pretty good, its smaller then a normal fleshlight. Only 5'' here and it fits perfect compared to the others. Others still are nice, but i enjoy the flight more.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I would like one also but I don't want to piss-off the wife,she would never torn me down but as you all know a guy needs something different from time to time.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
If you take the insert out you have two holes, one on each end. Perfect for sharing with a friend.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
I have three FLs. One at home, one at work, and one in pieces because I fucked it to death. The ultratight is too small for me unless I remove the insert from the casing, but if your cock is smaller, you might find it perfect. I tried the ribbed internal surface, but I find the smooth one best. Unfortunately, it seems as if the FL company now makes anything BUT a smooth surface inside their inserts. And sharing your FL with another guy is HOTTT! We both came within one minute the first time we entered one of the FLs together: the feel of our hot, hard cocks fucking against one another is indescribable. And when he ejaculated, the sensation of his warm sperm enveloping my cock inside the FL sent me into orgasm immediately.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Flesh light