JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » eBay Sellers - used women's clothes
Page: of 1  
extreme_edger Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-01-24
45 year old
Does anyone know of any attractive female eBay sellers? Or has anyone bought women's clothes from eBay?

I want to edge while wearing used/worn yoga pants from a really hot woman. I think just the feeling of them would keep me hard all night.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cappy0766 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2011-04-07
39 year old heterosexual from UK
I wank to eBay all the time. Try anelmoose.
Lingerie makes me HARD.
jonrubsforfun Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2011-01-12
53 year old curious from northwest uk
Fuckin hell, just checked her out, I'd buy any old shit from her, just a pity she washes her garments before sending them out. Her pics are marvellous.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I only purchase fuck flicks and jack off books I can't recall if I ever saw soiled undies there.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
Here is an interesting example of "pre-owned" eBay merchindise.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-SEXY-BRA-AND-PANTY-SET-BLACK-LACE-BLUE-SMALL-34C-NWOT-WOMENS-JCP-HOT-/121055026762?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item1c2f711e4a

or

http://tinyurl.com/b9wfcbh

cock OH yes!
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

there is a girl audrey who sells stuff under the ebayid:cash4yourcloset. I have bought a ton of stuff from her and her items are all well worn and very aromatic.
siorac Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-11-03
81 year old bisexual from UK
Try roselynn.com for used panties. When I was married, my wife left for work in the morning while I was still in bed. I'd retrieve her yesterday panties which she usually just dropped beside the bed or on the bathroom floor and wear them on my face while I masturbated. I also managed to get my hands on panties and bras belonging to my mother-in-law and sister-in-law when they came. Knowing what their cunts smelled like was unbelievably exciting. I'd be sitting at the dinner table chatting to my mother-in-law and thinking about her cunt and wondering what she'd say if she knew what I knew about her most private odours. I still get off on the memory when I'm wanking.
masturbor ergo sum
Blackie Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2012-09-21
heterosexual male from NYC
Just search "worn bra's", usually they list assorted lingerie items with the bras. I prefer seeing the bra on the seller in the auction so I have an image to save. I also have had luck coaxing a few sellers into phone sex (paypal) when items I won were received. Great orgasms into bra cups stroke while on the phone with the seller and images on the screen. Good Luck!
extreme_edger Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-01-24
45 year old
i just purchased some sweatpants from a decent looking girl. They should arrive by Monday.

I've been trying to get some panties or yoga pants, but haven't found any legitimate sellers.

Any help? Any daughters/wives/gfs selling on ebay? If not, you should convince them to make some extra cash, then we can share pics of us jackin with their clothes.
Unregistered ?

best place i've found for used/worn goods is Extra lunch money. That site is also great for custom videos. Wide selection of ladies and bound to be someone that will fill your particular wishes.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » eBay Sellers - used women's clothes