JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's underwear
Page: < prev  of 3  
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
I wear my own since wife would not like it. I started back in 1972 age 14 mom's things. I remember the first time I slide her tan stockings on my cock was so hard it hurt. I looked in the mirror and as soon as I touched my cock it exploded all over the full mirror. I was hooked. Dad died before I was born mom worked nights got into a lot of her things. At 16 mom have a well of boy friend. They went to Europe for 2 weeks. I begged to stay home. So I was putting her things on every night. Then I found her stash of toys. Thats another story
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I don't wear my wife's panties -- she's much more petite than I am -- but I love to share her panties with other guys to stroke into. Love to see them filled with another guy's cum.

Anyone in Tampa, let's see if we can make it happen.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

A friend lets me borrow his wifes bra, panties and tights from their laundry basket for two or three days for me to sniff and fondle then I have to return them. But as a bonus he sometimes passes on the stuff she throws away
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
That is hot.

love to see a mate sniffing & cum in my gf panties especially as he calls out her name, i am usually doing the same with his MRS

windowwiper said:
A friend lets me borrow his wifes bra, panties and tights from their laundry basket for two or three days for me to sniff and fondle then I have to return them. But as a bonus he sometimes passes on the stuff she throws away
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's underwear