JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » "Ruined" orgasms and orgasm control
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love really getting to know my partner and how he works, what makes him tick. And when you really know someone you can start playing around with orgasm control which is one thing I really like a lot. Each guy is different but when you learn how to control a guy's orgasms without him even having to tell you he's about to cum, that's just great fun for me grin

Love giving an incrdibly slow handjob, as soon as I feel that first contraction in his dick, I let go, his dick will twitch and jump around at the edge of cumming, and when it stops, I run my fingers over it and tease him back to the edge, sometimes you can see his balls move up and down trying to pump out the cum, it's the hottest thing to see! grin

But it's necesary to really know him and his ways and to know the small signs - because him telling me when he's about to cum, that's just cheating!! laugh

Who likes to be teased and teased until they're so desperate to cum they're begging for it? grin
Add a reply Quote this post
cei4me Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2012-06-05
54 year old heterosexual from Tampa
Ruined orgasms...Sweet Agony - Love It!

Ruined orgasms...the Pleading for Relief...Begging to Cum was my introduction into CEI - never looked backgrin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
I can give myself 2-3 'ruined' orgasms in a row. grin
Unregistered ?

Mgs said:
I can give myself 2-3 'ruined' orgasms in a row. grin

Hot grin Letting go when you start to cum? Then able to go again?
quick_cummer Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2012-07-14
29 year old curious
I practise denial and stopping/starting when i masturbate... I have to be so sensitive to my edge point and the pressure of my grip. i usually get to my "edge" very quickly after becoming hard and so most of my pleasure is in trying to hold back - stroking very lightly, letting go altogether when that surge starts in the root of my cock. I watch my cock twitching crazily usually flicking precum drops, my balls tight and hard and pulsing. When I'm at that point and I let the spasms subside it only takes a few light strokes to get me back to crisis point again so I get into a constant stop-start in which i have pretty much a rolling ruined orgasm which I've managed to keep going for just over 2 hours. Sometimes I misjudge the edge and spill a mini spurt but manage to clench back my main orgasm with all my strength when my cock and balls are fighting for relief, sometimes I cant hold it at all. I'd love to meet a girl who can manipulate me with this level of control.
Unregistered ?

quick_cummer said:
I practise denial and stopping/starting when i masturbate... I have to be so sensitive to my edge point and the pressure of my grip. i usually get to my "edge" very quickly after becoming hard and so most of my pleasure is in trying to hold back - stroking very lightly, letting go altogether when that surge starts in the root of my cock. I watch my cock twitching crazily usually flicking precum drops, my balls tight and hard and pulsing. When I'm at that point and I let the spasms subside it only takes a few light strokes to get me back to crisis point again so I get into a constant stop-start in which i have pretty much a rolling ruined orgasm which I've managed to keep going for just over 2 hours. Sometimes I misjudge the edge and spill a mini spurt but manage to clench back my main orgasm with all my strength when my cock and balls are fighting for relief, sometimes I cant hold it at all. I'd love to meet a girl who can manipulate me with this level of control.

What a lovely description of your playtime! Fantastic reading!
Unregistered ?

I can really get into masturbation instruction and orgasm control. I love being taken to the edge and then not being allowed to cum until the person in control allows it. I have been teased by a skillful partner until my cock was so sensitive that I could hardly touch it without cumming and then having to beg to be allowed to cum. So hot.
JacobStone46 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2013-01-22
29 year old
Love to keep stopping myself cumming... I keep going as precum trys to explode out
Unregistered ?

tx_cockstroker said:
I can really get into masturbation instruction and orgasm control. I love being taken to the edge and then not being allowed to cum until the person in control allows it. I have been teased by a skillful partner until my cock was so sensitive that I could hardly touch it without cumming and then having to beg to be allowed to cum. So hot.

Yes once you get to the stage where the slightest touch will trigger the beginning of the orgasm and you keep the guy hovering on the edge, that cock will always be hard for you because it's rare to have that kind of control from another person
Unregistered ?

I love games where one partner tells the other exactly how to stroke. It's fun to try to get someone to the edge and then see how long you can keep them there and also how long they can control themselves. Sometimes I can go for a while and cum when I am allowed to bit there have also been times where I just lose it and shoot a load all over just from one touch or pump or stroke too many. Always disappointing when the game ends prematurely.
Unregistered ?

Edging is simply bliss.
thefacebook300 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-01-26
52 year old
I like to be teased for hours on end.
Unregistered ?

tx_cockstroker said:
Sometimes I can go for a while and cum when I am allowed to bit there have also been times where I just lose it and shoot a load all over just from one touch or pump or stroke too many. Always disappointing when the game ends prematurely.

It happens! wink it just means you're having fun and enjoying the play and when people get excited little accidents can happen laugh
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
Cozchee said:
Hot grin Letting go when you start to cum? Then able to go again?

Yep, I'm always hard after I cum regardless, can usually go again almost right away, so with 'ruined' orgasms I can go 2-3 times no problem. I did 5 one night, wasn't much left to shoot, but it sure felt good. cock
golfguy1321 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2012-01-29
37 year old curious
Would love to be "coached" on cam. If you want to control, ruin, deny me, message me on yahoo or skype. You don't need to have a cam.

yahoo - golfguy1321

skype - golfguy132177
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » "Ruined" orgasms and orgasm control