JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » "Ruined" orgasms and orgasm control
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I can edge for hours and hours without cumming. Loooove having someone in control of my orgasm!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Hot thread...love the idea of having control of someone else's orgasm and them of mine
zipzapabc Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-06-23
36 year old curious from New Jersey
Oh this sounds like it would be a blast.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

This one's pretty hot... http://xhamster.com/movies/424643/handjob_with_ruined_orgasm.html

But she went a bit too far in the end, you shouldn't still be touching it when that first squirt comes! It's so hard to time it right though.
Hereitcums Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2012-02-22
76 year old curious from midamerica
Cozchee said:
I love really getting to know my partner and how he works, what makes him tick. And when you really know someone you can start playing around with orgasm control which is one thing I really like a lot. Each guy is different but when you learn how to control a guy's orgasms without him even having to tell you he's about to cum, that's just great fun for me grin

Love giving an incrdibly slow handjob, as soon as I feel that first contraction in his dick, I let go, his dick will twitch and jump around at the edge of cumming, and when it stops, I run my fingers over it and tease him back to the edge, sometimes you can see his balls move up and down trying to pump out the cum, it's the hottest thing to see! grin

But it's necesary to really know him and his ways and to know the small signs - because him telling me when he's about to cum, that's just cheating!! laugh

Who likes to be teased and teased until they're so desperate to cum they're begging for it? grin
We all do sweetheart!
Curious & like to cum
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Sleepyby Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-09-27
43 year old from Philadelphia
These two videos are among my favorites. If you like ruined orgasms, I think they will be among yours too grin

http://xhamster.com/movies/1003369/ruined_cumming_three_times.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/789893/nurse_ruins_orgasm_three_times.html
Unregistered ?

I love being made to beg for release, and being denied over and over. When I'm finally allowed to cum, the orgasm is incredible! My wife does that to me once in a while, and she really enjoys that level of control.
reticent_one Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-02-22
curious from Europe
Quite apart from hour long edging, I do controlled orgasms so as to get the 'right' shots on camera. My favorite is the first splash of cum or precum before the full flow obliterates the artistic moment. Sounds clinical, but I find it a great tease.
Unregistered ?

Do you guys know who the girl in the middle is? I've seen her in tons of pics and gifs and some short videos and they are incredibly hot and interesting to me! Need to find more..

User posted image

This is her again

User posted image
Milkmakr Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2012-02-14
54 year old heterosexual from East coast USA
What clips are these from? Anyone have a link to either of em?? Soooo goddamn hot!!!

Cozchee said:
Do you guys know who the girl in the middle is? I've seen her in tons of pics and gifs and some short videos and they are incredibly hot and interesting to me! Need to find more..

User posted image

This is her again

User posted image
YIM- guymailingu
cutellie Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2013-04-05
30 year old heterosexual from Australia
I love edging for so long that the lightest touch sends me into a spasm and I have to squeeze my guts in to stop from cumming. Sometimes I go slightly too far though in my eagerness and then I squeeze as hard as I can for a few moments with a grimace before exploding everywhere. It's a lot of fun! Good thread grin
cybdrum3000 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2012-12-28
bisexual from USA
I love being edged to the point of my precum freely flowing. I love to do that myself, but its so much better and so much more intense with a partner. Something about handing over that much control to another person is so arousing and creates so much more tension. Do you like to have that done to you as well? taken to the edge of orgasm and then released just before you hit?
Stroking now
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
I used to just masturbAte and cum real hard and fast every day sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. Lately I have been trying to make it last longer. I would love to have someone give me a long slow hand job like you describe cozchee
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

Cozchee said:

User posted image

This is her again

User posted image

Anyone know? Help? Who is she? laugh
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » "Ruined" orgasms and orgasm control