JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Horny in class
Page: of 1  
asiandude93 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2012-10-06
31 year old curious
Horny as fuck in class right now... Raging boner that's oozing precum all over my shorts. Wish I could take care of it right now... haha.

Anyone else been in this situation? And how have you dealt with it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
I used to ask to be excused so i could go to the toilet and relieve my raging hard on. Sometimes my best buddy would come out too and we would relieve each other. strokecockstroke
i just love mutual wanking
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
cuminmedude said:
I used to ask to be excused so i could go to the toilet and relieve my raging hard on. Sometimes my best buddy would come out too and we would relieve each other. strokecockstroke

I used to just wank in class :-)
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
I frequently went and masturbated in the toilets at school - too many hot girls made me horny!
asiandude93 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2012-10-06
31 year old curious
How'd you manage that? haha. Clean up must have been annoying...
chubby79 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2013-01-24
44 year old curious from Florida
I got horney once in a study group in middle school. And I recall squeezing it through my pants in an attempt to stop the throbbing. I ended up busting in my pants. Damn near almost passed out when I came, lol. It was intense. But later on very embarrassing because it looked like I pissed my self. Huge wet spot on my pants.
brian20 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-05-22
33 year old male
asiandude93 said:
Horny as fuck in class right now... Raging boner that's oozing precum all over my shorts. Wish I could take care of it right now... haha.

I've been in your situation so many times and the more I think about it, the more pre I ooze. So I asked a close friend if he ever had the same problem. He told me he did and he said he made some pads with Kleenex to put inside his briefs. I tried it and it does help until I can go somewhere private and jack off. You sound like a big precummer like me.smile
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
There were so many times I was horny in school. So I would just start rubbing it thru my uniform trousers until I shot into my underwear. There were so many times I was walking around in school with undies full of cum. It got to the point where lots of guys knew I was doing it.
CollegePervPrim Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-11-27
52 year old
I remember in 8th grade my friends Alex, John and I dared each other almost every week to masturbate to completion in class. We sat in the back right corner (until we got reassigned seats). Sometimes at lunch we'd talk about it and decide who was going to do it. Once class started we'd snicker as the bater started to go at it, switching his style depending on how bold he was feeling....rubbing outside pants, hands in pants, hand through zipper. The furthest we got was when John actually pulled out his dick out through the zipper and under his tee shirt. The furthest I got was rubbing my dick head, which was peeking out above my pants waist. We didn't worry about where to cum because our shirts covered any cum stains.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
asiandude93 said:

You were on this website in class? thats daring.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

I always got horny in my class just before lunch break. I had a buddy that sat right across the isle from me and he would turn and put his feet in the isle, reach over and tap me and when I turned to see what he wanted, he would take my right hand and put it under his left leg, and he would always have a hardon. I could only feel of his cock for a few seconds as our teacher was always looking back at us.......cockcock Then I would get a hardon ! ! !
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Horny in class