JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Gatorade Bottle Suck
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Fivetone88 said:
Are you supposed to put it on before you get hard? I tried to put it on when I was already hard and it wouldn't fit. I'm not saying I'm too big. I'm just saying the hole was too small razz

Better to lube up your cock and surrounding area while soft first and then squeeze bottle and slide onto cock, let go slowly as it sucks your cock and it begins to grow inside the bottle. It will make it hard as a rock and the constant sucking feeling is wonderful and the precum drips keep cumming. : ) Enjoy!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Here is some new pictures from my morning session today!
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

Reply back and tell me if you like! grin
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
stroken4u said:
Try the Hawiian Punch gallon size jug then...and fill with water about 1/4-1/2 way and the weight helps add the to pleasure by pulling on your cock with the suction; feels great!
User posted image

Amen love the weight, and walk around house with 3-4 pounds dangling from my cock
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jamm Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2006-10-09
58 year old curious from TX
Does this bruise up your dick? I'm going to give this a try anyway.
Tinker Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-11
59 year old
Just a side note. If you get your dick in the bottle and get excited and it swells up inside, you might not get it back out. You can waste half an hour and a lot of pain trying yourself to cut the plastic bottle off your dick, but in the end you will have to go to the emergency room. If you happen to have one near you. That won't be exciting. It will hurt. It could involve a lot of blood. Maybe stitches. It could cause serious internal damage to your dick. Amputation for such cases isn't unheard of.
infinityh59 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-05-07
64 year old
luv the idea of tryin this. great story about an all day around the house.
Des_Prat Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2012-03-25
curious from Victoria, Australia
Tinker said:
Just a side note. If you get your dick in the bottle and get excited and it swells up inside, you might not get it back out. You can waste half an hour and a lot of pain trying yourself to cut the plastic bottle off your dick, but in the end you will have to go to the emergency room. If you happen to have one near you. That won't be exciting. It will hurt. It could involve a lot of blood. Maybe stitches. It could cause serious internal damage to your dick. Amputation for such cases isn't unheard of.

I know of a case a bloke did this with a full coke bottle. Got stuck for five days before heading to hospital. Phos acid in the coke ate away the skin on his cock. He needed a skin graft. 
OUCH!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Gatorade Bottle Suck