JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » teen cumming to 60's tv
Page: of 3   next > 
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
I'm watching Family Affair on ME-TV and boy did this bring back some good memories of jerking my teen cock to Cathy Garver who back then I knew as Cissy.I had the serious hots for her and dumped manny a load thinking of her, back then we only had one tv in the living room so watching and jerking was nearly impossible especialy since I had 3 brothers, shame we were brought up believing that masturbating was bad (Catholic Church)or we could've had our own mini circle jerksrazz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1960 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2013-02-16
63 year old
yeh and what aboutthe the confessions lol
Unregistered ?

I jacked to almost everything, mainly just because I jacked all the time about anything. A bit later, Daisy Duke caused a lot of orgasms. I wanted her sooooo bad!

I never believed in telling a priest about something so personal, after all nobody back then ever spoke about it. My confession was and still is between me and god. I can only imagine how some of these confessions led to child abuse.A coworker years ago told a story of how a priest questioned him about sex whih his wife ie positions duration birth control to name a few he said it got very uncomfortable and he said so and left never went again. He also thought the priest was gettig off during this questioning.

How about Audra Barkley from The Big Valley or Elleymae from Bevely hillbillys. Now that I think about all that jerking I surprised my cock still workslaugh
Unregistered ?

the sixties was such a great time, skirts were so damn short, I had a perfect attendance record in junior and high schools because I didn't want to miss anything. Still have old junior high and high school yearbooks i jack to pictures of those hot young things in those oh so short skirts. as for tv does anyone remember dean martin and the golddigers.couldn't stop jacking when that was on. ummm joey heatherington.
BriefFetishBoi80 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2013-02-09
43 year old
I must be the only one that grew up on watching the older TV shows and LOVED the clothing fashion for the time period. Hell I even like watching basketball from the 60's because of those hot shorts.
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
Glad I found this thread how about masturbating to Brady bunch girls after season one jan was so hot
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

Yes, I loved the Brady Bunch...what can I say? I remember being so aroused at scenes with mom and dad in the same bed. And those short dresses, oh my! Even saw panties a time or two!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Wally Cleaver was hot!
Unregistered ?

Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeanie" and Elizabeth Montgomery from "Bewitched" were guaranteed to make me hot as a young man.

js06877 said:
Wally Cleaver was hot!

To bad I wasn't bi back then or didn't know better, there were some hot guys on then.
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
Lets not forget Karen Valentine on Room 222, Susan Day and Shirley Jones in the Partridge Family, Victoria Principle in the old Dallas series, Lori Sanders in Petticoat Junction, and Marta Kristen in Lost in Space...lots of cum spilled while watching those in my teen years
jackinbuddy2003 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2008-11-01
66 year old bisexual male from north carolina
my favorites from 60s and 70s were Wally Cleaver from leave it to beaver, robbie douglas from my 3 sons, nick and jarrod barkley from big valley, major tony nelson from i dream of jeanie, donald from that girl. steve elliot from petticoat junction, greg brady from brady bunch, james west from wild wild west, ricky and david nelson from ozzie and harriet,jeremy bolt from here come the brides. so many more hot guys then than now.
samfisher Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-30
59 year old curious
Dawn Well, Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. So fucking hot.

User posted image
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » teen cumming to 60's tv