JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Just sucked my first cock
Page: of 3   next > 
ou8122808 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2011-08-30
33 year old curious from Ashburn VA
mwm curious guy who had a chance to suck my first cock. It was great. I'm hooked now. I want to try some other things too. Still love women and pussy but now I have a option. Men. I live in Ashburn, VA and if your curious like me my email is [email protected]
Jason
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
well done - glad it was such a good experience..happy sucking!
addicted to jacking
schallen Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-07-10
65 year old curious from West central Wisc
How about some details.
Willtry
ou8122808 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2011-08-30
33 year old curious from Ashburn VA
schallen said:
How about some details.

I met the guy on craigslist. Half the people you contact on there are fakes. He had a storage unit and we went in there closed the door. We were both nervous. We pulled out pants off and started to stroke each others cock. I was the first to ask if I could lick his cock and then I put my mouth over the top of his cock head and before you know it I was sucking. It was so natural. We guys know how we like our cocks sucked and we know how to do it. He had a 8" cock and soon I was deep throating him. He ca,e in my mouth and I swallowed. It tasted great. He sucked me off and I loved it. I almost want to try anal next.
Jason
Smalluncut Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2012-07-22
60 year old curious from New Hampshire
I am looking to suck my first cock as well. Glad to hear it was a great experience. Hope I get the chance to soon!cockcock
I love my small, uncut penis!
Unregistered ?

Sucking cock is aDICKivecockstroke
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
ou8122808 said:
I met the guy on craigslist. Half the people you contact on there are fakes. He had a storage unit and we went in there closed the door. We were both nervous. We pulled out pants off and started to stroke each others cock. I was the first to ask if I could lick his cock and then I put my mouth over the top of his cock head and before you know it I was sucking. It was so natural. We guys know how we like our cocks sucked and we know how to do it. He had a 8" cock and soon I was deep throating him. He ca,e in my mouth and I swallowed. It tasted great. He sucked me off and I loved it. I almost want to try anal next.

It's good, isn't it? You got married WAY too young, man. You could have been having loads of fun with the boys! You screwed up big-time. There's lots of time for marriage, dude.

brian1104 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2010-08-01
43 year old homosexual from Canada
Good to know you had a posiive experience.
Unregistered ?

ou8122808 said:
mwm curious guy who had a chance to suck my first cock. It was great. I'm hooked now. I want to try some other things too. Still love women and pussy but now I have a option. Men. I live in Ashburn, VA and if your curious like me my email is [email protected]

are you gonna tell anyone what you did? lol sounds like ur first experience was way better than mines, my first and only anal was horrible and my oral was just ok. My jacking buddy experience was SOOOO much better
luv2cumagain Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2013-02-25
64 year old
Kool-guy said:
are you gonna tell anyone what you did? lol sounds like ur first experience was way better than mines, my first and only anal was horrible and my oral was just ok. My jacking buddy experience was SOOOO much better

Once you find the right guy to suck it's great! My jack/suck buddy is my brother-in-law. His wife doesn't do bjs. He really liked me giving him his first blow job. Now he can't wait to skull fuck me and i love it and his loads to swallow.
juicyfun Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2009-03-07
53 year old curious from canada
never have even seen another guys cock hard before. have never been attracted to men before, but lately all I can think about is stroking and sucking another man's cock. hoping I can find another married guy in the same boat one day. life is so short.
adventurous
Unregistered ?

guarenteed it won't be your last, once you start you can't stop
Unregistered ?

teenlover60 said:
guarenteed it won't be your last, once you start you can't stop

That is so very true!
juicyfun Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2009-03-07
53 year old curious from canada
unfortunately I haven't been able to meet anyone in the same boat. all my married friends give no indication of being curious. this site gives me hope they are out there and one day I could fulfill this craving.
adventurous
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Hey Jason, that is a mighty fine suck story I am glad you had a good time. Hopefully you be busy now making your next plans to meet up. You got over the part about being nervse, I can still remember my first time my knees were shacking the whole time we was together I think that a normal feeling.
Best of luck on your next time.
Carpntr
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Just sucked my first cock