JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ball streaching
Page: of 1  
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
Is streching and using weights the same thing? Is streaching you balls painful? How woould I know what to buy and where to buy weights? I do like the look, BUT, does it last?Is it painful? If so how much? Any details or information links would be helpful! Thanks from North Carolina
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
come on guys,,,,,,,,,,,,
Unregistered ?

It can be done with no pain, a little pain or lots of pain. That's up to you. I prefer no pain. I stretch with weights or rings or cord, they all work and they all produce different sensations. I make all my own hardware so I can't help you find sources but I know they're out there. Look around on here or at LPSG, you'll find references. Start slow and work up to what ever level of tension you're comfortable with. Do use caution though, in the excitement of the moment you could get carried away and it's not far from no pain to lots of pain! Thankfully the discomfort doesn't last long and the fun goes on and on. Enjoy!
SCman Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-15
59 year old curious male from South Carolina
Been wanting to give ball streching a try. Searched in topics and this was about all I could find. Has anyone else tried this? If so do you have any advice,tips,tricks or devices you would recommend?
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Ive wanted to try stretching some, but my balls are smaller and held up pretty tight.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Wentworth69 Skilled Jackinchatter

555 posts since 2018-10-28
54 year old male from UK
What the fuck is wrong with you weird people,I get it different strokes for different folks but this !!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ball streaching