JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Real Women
Page: of 1  
volks73 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-07-18
46 year old heterosexual
I found this site the other day and, because of the very nature of the project, didn't want to post this to the "For Him" section: it's a gallery of pics dedicated to showing the beauty of real women. I applaud the photographer and his models - these are some great pictures that accentuate and highlight women, in all their forms. Personally, I don't find much excitement in women who are plastic and enhanced; I don't care how deep they can throat a cock or how much saline their boobs can hold. These are the women I can look at for hours - this is reality and I'm glad to see it shown in all its glory:
http://thenuproject.com/galleries/women-of-north-america-i/
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

User posted image

I'm in love... love
Fidgetyone Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2012-05-07
heterosexual from Midwest
Very nice site.
Fidgety
volks73 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-07-18
46 year old heterosexual
I like this one:
http://d1bmbm1mo7ijed.cloudfront.net/galleries/SouthAmericaOne/cache/SouthAmerica01__T4K8471.JPG
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Book looks good. I took like "real" women. I like to imagine ones you see everyday, naked, having sex, masturbating, knowing that some of them are secret exhibitionists, or voyeurs, have begged to be fucked harder, or have enjoyed the erotic touch of another woman. Last night the saleswoman that is helping you had a thick cock in her mouth. Your neiGhbor fingers her clit while her husband fucks her ass. And he secretly met someone from the internet to suck a cock for the first time.

Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

nakedhusband50 said:
Book looks good. I took like "real" women. I like to imagine ones you see everyday, naked, having sex, masturbating, knowing that some of them are secret exhibitionists, or voyeurs, have begged to be fucked harder, or have enjoyed the erotic touch of another woman. Last night the saleswoman that is helping you had a thick cock in her mouth. Your neiGhbor fingers her clit while her husband fucks her ass. And he secretly met someone from the internet to suck a cock for the first time.

Well said, I like those thoughts too grin
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Real Women