JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Watching women on cam
Page: of 1  
sam24ie Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2007-01-12
45 year old heterosexual
Since there is a post called "watching guys jack off on cam" im wondering if any women like to get watched while masturbating on cam or is that just a no-no? Or do any women cam at all even if they are just showing their face? Im sure most guys here would be very interested in any answers
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ssindelaware Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-12-28
71 year old
I'm 65 and would love to see some women masturbate so I could learn about the best ways to pleasure a woman. So far the women I've been with have all been very different in what they like (I've been with about 40 women, all but one more than once), and some more data would be helpful. Some really like vaginal penetration/ stimulation, some really like clitoral attention (esp oral), but some others are averse or nearly so to each of those things. At least with guys, play with their dick and they're happy.
virgin8806 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-11-29
36 year old curious from Edinburgh, Scotland
if theres any women willing 2 b watched, i'd gladly watch! I dont hav a cam but would love 2 c a woman on cam if they dont mind it being c2c.
Unregistered ?

As I've said before- I don't have a cam now, and I won't get one now that I'm married- but I USED to have a cam, and yes- I did love to be watched. I am shy in real life, so this came as a big surprise to me. I got my cam for free with a purhcase of some old software (can't even remember now.) I never intended to use it for the purpose of sex- but... one afternoon I found myself chatting with a man (who I ended up falling hard for) who eventually conviced me to use my cam with him. It was a real "eye opener" for me in more ways than one. HE was gorgeous and sweet, and that is for a different post. BUT- after a while I did start using my cam often, and it was a total rush to watch a man stroke himself to orgasm, totally getting off on watching me pleasure myself.

Now I am married to a wonderful guy. I have to set limits for myself, and not using a webcam is one of them. It brings out the beast in me.
Unregistered ?

well i've got a little bit older computer, beside the fact that i got it from someone else, that i haven't been able to recieve video connections to webcam... i dunno if it's just not set up to accept vid streaming or just whats going on with it. at this time maybe it's better that way anyway so it doesn't get me into trouble. Ha! i can get video files sent to me and watch them tho so i don't know what's going on with programs and capabilities in my puter and stuff. but yea, the few vids i've gotten from a few people have been hot hot hot to watch. gets me going for sure! at this point, even if i could do a cam sharing thingy, i'm not really sure i'd be willing to do it anyway...just because of my circumstances here at home and stuff. maybe i'd be more tempted to if i lived by myself so maybe sometime i'd do it. i def love to see a guy jerk off tho and when his cock squirts... omg! that's one of the sexiest things to see really. i'm jealous of you guys being able to do something so visual like that and it's so darned hot to see! it's just gotta feel even greater i'm sure.
wetladyuk Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-02-05
curious from uk
Hi hon,
Wellyes, there are women out there who like to masturbate on cam...it has to be for the right guy but it canbe a real turn on making myself cum when I know I'm being watched by a horny guy. Even if you're shy in a one-to-one real situation it can be a very enjoyable experience on cam.
crazyharry
sam24ie Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2007-01-12
45 year old heterosexual
Hmmm some very interesting replies so far...Thank you ladies grin
Unregistered ?

I have webcam and if any girl gets interested to see me just add me on messenger.
Unregistered ?

I cam quite a lot, but it's with guys usually (as I've said before in previous posts) but I'd love to cam with women. It's something I've been quite turned on by. X
Unregistered ?

I must say to all our wanking friends here that seeing clips of women wanking has been a big help to me. It has helped me better understand what it takes to give a woman a satisfying fingering for getting her off. My wife responded in a most positive manner to my talented fingers the other night.A full 25 minutes of relaxed wanking, and she came on my hand,alot harder than usual.Her whole body shook with the spasms of intensive pleasure which overtook her.When she came back down to earth, she took her time in wanking me to a glorious strong finish. I'd like to thank all our wanking lady friends who have been kind enough to post their film clips on various sites.Truely inspirational stuff.pussystroke
SensualGoddessss Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-02-20
37 year old
i actually LOVE to cam. in person, im shy, but the puter puts me in a diff mood. i totally get off on knowin someone is watchin me play, n the thought of a woman lovin what i'm doin makes it all the hotter!
Unregistered ?

im a male cammer who would really like the opportunity to be able to see more women cam. i would love to find new ways to pleasure my girlfriend and still have the intensity of camming with you. If you are interested in helping me out, let me know, i would appreciate it.
lesbolisa Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-03-12
36 year old homosexual from Birmingham, England
I don't have a cam at the moment but would consider showing all if i did. Seeing a woman on cam would be great, still to find one that'll do it though.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Watching women on cam