JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Precum Enjoyment
Page: of 13   next > 
Unregistered ?

As I have gotten older, I find that I am enjoying precum more and more. I love it when I first start leaking, and it is always exciting to run my finger through my peehole, and to rub my precum around the head. Sometimes I taste it too.

I would love to have a jack off buddy who leaks a lot too so we can share our enjoyment. How many of you guys love precum as much as I do?
Add a reply Quote this post
justim Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2007-02-18
70 year old homosexual from Pennsylvania
Completely agree.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
I also like when it starts to come out I do the same thing and rub it around the pee hole and I taste it i only wish I could get more of it any ideas on how I can make more of it, pm me with suggestions I find lately that I have been mashurbating a whole lot more not always cumming but just rubbing my self
Masturbation lover
edginman Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2013-02-02
60 year old curious from SW Ohio
As my wife says, "Ooh, you're oozing!" When jacking it, I also like to taste the leakage.
Unregistered ?

Know I love mine. The more I stroke and resist, the more I make. Great lube.
Unregistered ?

It is good to know that many of you guys share my love of precum. I like to share pics on yahoo and chat about things that get it flowing. I primarily like to chat with guys around my age (42 - 62).

andyp8765 on Yahoo
Unregistered ?

Some time ago I was showing on a website. Initially didnt get many viewers but when someone mentioned my pre cum glistening they flooded in. They loved it when I stroked my head with my finger then licked my wet finger...kept on asking me to do it again. They were so horny for me and it made me feel good.
When I told my wife about it she said it wasnt fair - she wanted my pre cum all to herself (she says she prefers it to my cum)
Unregistered ?

My ex wife was really a fan of my precum too. I remember that she would rub my wet dick head on her nipple, and get it really wet. When is was soaked, she would put her nipple in my mouth while riding my dick at the same time. Man she would really cum then...and often I did too.
mentaldish Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-05-14
52 year old bisexual male from Cleveland, OH
I love my precum and fortunately it seems that the older I get I'm producing a lot more these days.
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
I leak a ton of precum while jacking. use it for lube.
Unregistered ?

AndypJacker said:
It is good to know that many of you guys share my love of precum. I like to share pics on yahoo and chat about things that get it flowing. I primarily like to chat with guys around my age (42 - 62).

andyp8765 on Yahoo

Me too,I have wife and myself pix to trade doing kinky stuff,hit me up on yahoo.
azgunslinger62
Unregistered ?

My precum has a pleasant smell and flavor, and is slippery, but not too sticky. I love the way it oozes out in glistening drops while my cock throbs and tingles.
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
me too man love my precut...

Miami here
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
me too man love my precum..cock

Miami here
Unregistered ?

Love it ! Love several things about it, when its my own, and it starts to flow, I like watching it take its winding path down my cockhead. If it slows down, I can clench my butt cheeks together and start another drop on the way. I like the taste. I love the sensation of rubbing it off the head and down onto the sweet spot just below the head. Its really hot to watch a vid (Klixen is best) of a woman spreading pre over and over the cockhead. I also like seeing another man's cock with a flow of pre running down the head. I kno what he's feeling and how excited he is.
Great topic.
Page: of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Precum Enjoyment