JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sucking on a soft cock
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

How many of you have had someone suck on your soft cock? Yes, I am aware that once you get a mouth around it, it won't stay soft for long. wink Maybe some of you get hard with just the thought of someone sucking your cock. Anyway, it's something that I enjoy....sucking on a soft cock feels unusually nice in my mouth, for the short time until it's hard. I have a special friend that hasn't had this done, but thinks it would be pleasurable, so it made me curious if anyone else likes it or has had done it...Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
picanate Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-04-25
91 year old
Thanks for raising (pun intened) this. I have often thought about taking a soft cock in my mouth and experience the feel of it swelling. Also the reverse would be fun. Hope to try it with one of my buds. Thanks for reminding me.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

This might be youth talking, but good luck. Personally, if a sexy woman were to bend down to try and suck my soft cock, I'd already be turned on from the moment I saw her lucscious body beforehand. Haha.

Maybe you should suck or ride him first, then try it while he's recharging. Just a thought.
sim_uk Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-02-04
57 year old curious from bedford, uk
yes luv to get hard whilst cock is in a mouth, feels really nice smile
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
Sometimes if my wife starts sucking me as soon as we get naked she gets it soft and it gets hard in her mouth. Usually, if I know she is going to suck it, it is hard by the time she gets there. But I do like getting hard that way.
Blow jobs get me hotter than anything she can do to me. I will take a good cock sucking over a good fuck any day.

Before you criticize, we have been married over 40 years. We have fucked un numbered times, but the BJs are fewer, she has just lately gotten into that to satisfy me. ( and I make sure she gets all the sex she wants in payment)

Unregistered ?

Usually the best time for this kinda action with me is when I'm half asleep. It's easy for my wife to get it soft and work it to diamond cutter status. I enjoy the hell out of that especially when she slurps on it and gets it super wet with her spit while sucking, the slicker the better. she rarely finishes though because she wants it inside of her too bad.
Unregistered ?

I never really thought about it but I've never sucked on a soft penis... they always seem to be hard from the start. I might have to try to get a guy to be soft first somehow. The thought of it being soft and limp and growing in my mouth is pretty much turning me on now that you've made me think of doing things that way. Hmmmm...
Unregistered ?

You can wake me anytime Donna ;P
Unregistered ?

Donna said:
I never really thought about it but I've never sucked on a soft penis... they always seem to be hard from the start. I might have to try to get a guy to be soft first somehow. The thought of it being soft and limp and growing in my mouth is pretty much turning me on now that you've made me think of doing things that way. Hmmmm...

It is an interesting sensation- to take it soft in your mouth. All of it fits! *lol* Very easy to just use your tongue to caress it, and roll it around in your mouth- almost playfully. But, like a few montioned here, unless my hubby is very tired or spent, it won't stay soft for long.

There is a certain sense of fulfillment, feeling that cock go from soft and tender to full, engorged and hardasarock, knowing you made it that way!
Unregistered ?

Wow honey you made it that way and havn't laid a finger or a tongue on it ;P
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

I love it when my soft cock grows inside a womens mouth...
troublemaker Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-01-15
50 year old from Jersey
On the few occasions that I am soft when she starts sucking, it is VERY erotic feeling it grown in her mouth, and the BJ is always better after I get hard, we are both a little more turned on.
care to watch?
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Definitly like when the wife does it, but she has to catch me off guard. razz
Unregistered ?

Well, yes I love to have my soft dick sucked off and yes a soft dick can cum just as hard as a full stiffy. I have had ED for 18 years and I cannot get a fully erect penis without injecting. I find that getting off without being hard is just as satisfying as being hard, maybe more so. I spend a lot of time going down and giving head, but I like it when I get it too. I can also stroke off while being soft too, it also feels great.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I've only had it done once, but I must say, it was quite enjoyable. Funny thing is, though...it was my idea, and I asked my girlfriend at the time to do it. But, when we climbed in bed that night, I was in such anticipation that I was hard, and it took forever to get it to go down (so she could go down).
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sucking on a soft cock