JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Has anyone ever JO while sniffing panties. My nephews wife, a hot little thing with a perfect ass, left the bottoms of her bikini at our house. I found them in the bathroom and before I knew it I was sniffing the crotch and blowing a huge load of cum. I'm hard just thinking about it!
Add a reply Quote this post
alldryedup Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2011-04-21
55 year old
I love sniffing a pair of panties when I jack and thats every day my cock seems harder and my loads are thicker and more of it and panties also feel so good wrapped around my stiff cock
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

oh yeah - I love it! the feel of soft cotton, the smell ....
Hereitcums Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2012-02-22
76 year old curious from midamerica
The smell of a musky sweaty pussy, that allday smell that a women get allways makes me hard, and makes me want to blow my load. Whether it's smelling the crotch panel of used pair of panties or sniffing the crotch of a girls panties while she is still wearing them, or if she is naked spread wide and holding her pussy lips far apart the warm moist musky smell wafting from her open pussy. It makes me need to shoot creamy squirts of my personal male cum emptying my balls, and removing the itch in my errect hard cock. pussycockstrokestroke
Curious & like to cum
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Used to collect them years ago from my neighbor & my ex girlfriends!!

Kept a few if my favorites!!
Unregistered ?

I used to meet women on old Yahoo chat rooms and have them send me their worn panties in the mail...Mmmm was so hot being able to smell a girl that i had cammed and phoned with grin
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
The only time I have ever jacked off with a gals panties, when she didn't know I was doing it was one time I was about 16.
I spent the night at her house, as we were leaving really early in the morning for a fishing trip about 0400. When I went to the toilet about 1000, I saw a used pairs of panties on the floor. I was not sure if it was my girlfriends or her sisters. In any case, they did have that scent of a damp pussy on them, and I did what any other horny guy would to, and jerk out a load while licking and sniffing them. Many times since then, with my wifes used panties, we have had lots of fun with pussy juice and guy cum panties.
Dickguy
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Yeahhh cant beat a good wank while sniffing the smells from a soiled pair of panties. I have used not only my wifes but also my friends wife and daughters very stained ones.....always blow a good load into them.strokestroke
i just love mutual wanking
shadow45 Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2007-09-26
71 year old bisexual from Near Cincinnati Ohio
Oh yeah, love doing this. First time was in my teens smelling and licking my cousins or my sisters and her friends. Continued into later years with my sis-in-laws, wife's friends and now older nieces. Never fail to lose a load or two when given the opportunity.
Unregistered ?

Love sniffing and licking gf's and her sisters dirty thongs and gstrings
MrPepper Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2013-03-20
from arizona
ive been doing this sense i was a kid... first pussy i ever smelled was on aunts pantys in the hamper ... i love letting guys jerk off into my wifes patys now that im older
Unregistered ?

Anyone in uk enjoy swapping panties for a sniff n wank? Pm me
Unregistered ?

mmmm llye panties are they?love sniffing sweet used panties.What style are they?
Unregistered ?

Oh hell yes. My neighbor used to have me watch their house while they went to Myrtle Beach in the summer. The first thing I did after their car pulled out the drive was to go in and go through their dirty laundry looking for her dirty thongs. I'd take one and suck on the crotch putting the whole thing in my mouth so I could taste her sweet pussy while wrapping another around the shaft of my cock and jack off with it. Oh God would I blow a big wad!! They've moved and I miss her!
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
I have always loved panties both sniffing and wearing them to wank into. I have a houseful of women with my wife and teenage step daughters plus a sexy neighbour so plenty to choose from and fill with my cum.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties