JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you swallow?
Page: < prev  of 4  
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
If he's an alcoholic, his cum must not be too thick.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
enjoyment101, regarding your question about what it's like to suck a cock.

I've only done it a few times with a JO bud, and it was a long time ago, but what I liked about it is all you said and more. First, putting my hands on that rubbery, meaty sausage - another guy's cock feels like nothing else, especially as it gets hard!

I also love to play with the balls, feel their weight, and enjoy the soft skin of the scrotum (shaved is even better).

That musky smell of a guys' crotch also reminds me that I'm getting intimate with another guy's cock, which excites me.

The anticipation, as he and I both know that cock is about to be in my mouth.

The salty yet sweet taste of precum as I lick it off the tip.

Then, working it into my mouth. My JO buddy was uncut, a novelty as I am cut. So I also got off on rolling back the foreskin just before going down.

The feel of it in my mouth - soft and smooth as silk with a steel core. Unreal! Flesh, surprisingly hot and alive. This ain't no dildo or weiner, it's the real thing!

Feeling every squirm and shudder of my buddy as I bob up and down, and knowing how much he's enjoying it.

Feeling him starting to tense up, knowing he's approaching orgasm.

There is nothing like the feeling of a cock pumping cum into your mouth - the cum is so hot and slick, it's like little spurts of molten lava. I especially liked when I'd draw up so just the tip was in my mouth, and I could feel the hot cum squirting out the piss slit across my tongue.

(as an aside, I remember an all to short period in my teens where I could just get the head of my own cock in my mouth - and I loved feeling the hot cum coming out of my own piss slit as well)

The salty cum - an acquired taste, but one I wanted to acquire!

So for me it's everything.... I think my desire to suck cock came from the enjoyment I got playing with my own. It seemed to be a perfectly natural extension of this to want to play with another guy's cock, put it in my mouth and ass, and do anything I wanted that I couldn't do with my own because of the problems of reach!

Also, the knowledge that what I'm doing is taboo to so many people (not one bit to me though) adds to the excitement.

It's been about 20 years and damn do I miss playing with another guy's cock! Monogamy is difficult sometimes.

Regards,

KungFu40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

he was cut, I am not. felt so good in my hand then slipped it into my mouth mmmm the head so THERE as it moved in and out between my lips then he came in my mouth, took it all. hot memory.
Unregistered ?

Want to do some emails with me about this and the taste thing about cum? I am able to tell you somethings that you don't know about how to get a better tasting cum
matman Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2009-04-21
from Central New Jersey
HI,I'd be interested,let me know
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you swallow?