JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do women.....
Page: of 1  
sam24ie Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2007-01-12
45 year old heterosexual
Like to build up their orgasm over a matter of time when they masturbate?...sort of like edging as some guys do. And if they do is it more intense? Or do they just like to cum as soon as they can because some women i assume can have multi-orgasms in one masturbation seesion
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Both...

Sometimes I love to play all day, holding off the orgasm so it will be intense....somedays (when time is limited), I just wanna have a quickie with myself...hehe

I, personally and unfortunately, have not been the regular multi-orgasmic type...so I usually play to make sure I have one, and if I have more it's a bonus!!
Unregistered ?

thats very impressive...
Unregistered ?

Can easily build up the desire over a day or sometimes days just thinking about wanting someone. And when masturbating can hold off over time building more and more thru anticipation. Holding off is just sweet agony, for sure!
Unregistered ?

Hm- It really depends. I rarely edge for hours like some men do simply because I am very multiorgasmic. I will bring myself to the point of orgasm and then back off quite a few times. This causes the sensation of one long orgasm... I ride the edge of the feeling for a while (to me- maybe 2 hours) and then I will, blissfully, finally let myself come. When I do this- I seriously can get close over and over- and it does feel like one long orgasm. OH it feels wonderful!!!

Then there are the times when I want to get off quick and often- and I can come in under three minutes, and then again in seconds. And then I can again in about 5 minutes, and again... you get the picture.

So sometimes I edge- and sometimes it is just one big orgasm-fest!
lesbolisa Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-03-12
36 year old homosexual from Birmingham, England
I like to, as you guys call it edge but i sometimes find that i just have to cum asap because i just cant hold it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do women.....