JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Car jacking
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
If I know in advance I'll use a condom. otherwise I just sit back and let things happen. Obviously I wont do it if im not headed straight home afterwards to cleanup.
But that said there is nothing better htan driving down the road windows down and stroking as the air flows around
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Toby777 said:
I do this all the time when I'm out driving!

Have a few times stripped nude and just jacked off whilst driving. If I do cum, I shoot on my chest and always have a box of tissues nearby to quickly clean up the mess.

This favourite car jack video is exactly what I do most times when I'm out driving...!
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=DVIm2-G447-

OMG! What a HOT video, man! That guy is fucking HUNG! I love the way his cock slaps his chest! FUUCCCKKKK! I am so jealous!
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
I've enjoyed jacking while driving for years, and as previously mentioned, can be done safely. I prefer to keep napkins available and cum in them. I don't cum tons, so 2 napkins is typically enough. I enjoy stroking with panties, but switch to napkins for cleanup. Most of my car jacking begins at dusk, when it begins to get difficult to see into the car. But sometimes, once I am nice and hard, I turn on the dome light and look for truck drivers to drive alongside, hoping they will look over. I seem to get harder when I know the truck begins pacing me to watch.
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
funny inherpanties, .lol
I use to be a truck driver before retiring, got lot of good shows driving the PA Pike going up into MASS. enjoyed it a lot to
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
Like most of the other guys, I always used a tissue. Just as I came I'd hold it around the head of my cock. Loved feeling my cock head pulsing in my hand and the wetness of my cum soaking through the tissue.

Most recently I have preferred to stop somewhere off the road, lube up and give my cock a good working before i cum.
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
On long road trips alone, when I'm feeling sleepy at the wheel, I will pull out and start wanking. It's an instant wake-up, like jolt of coffee. Where it would be dangerous to keep driving, my slow & steady rhytmn keeps me alert!
I try to edge forever, depending on the distance I have to drive.

As I get closer to my destination, I stroke faster and faster till I shoot. Nothing really needed for me but my T-shirt. Shoot all over my chest and no worries! haahaaa

Needless to say, I am driving out to the wilderness where nobody will see me covered in cum! grin
Never be shy about yourself.

AlanG59 said:
On long road trips alone, when I'm feeling sleepy at the wheel, I will pull out and start wanking. It's an instant wake-up, like jolt of coffee. Where it would be dangerous to keep driving, my slow & steady rhytmn keeps me alert!
I try to edge forever, depending on the distance I have to drive.

As I get closer to my destination, I stroke faster and faster till I shoot. Nothing really needed for me but my T-shirt. Shoot all over my chest and no worries! haahaaa

Needless to say, I am driving out to the wilderness where nobody will see me covered in cum! grin

I like the idea for keeping awake. I actually used to do the same on long road trips. The best time was edging for about 2 hours, then finally stopping at a rest area (a secluded corner of course), getting my shorts off in the back seat and working my rock-hard cock until I came a gusher.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Toby777 said:

Have a few times stripped nude and just jacked off whilst driving. If I do cum, I shoot on my chest and always have a box of tissues nearby to quickly clean up the mess.

This favourite car jack video is exactly what I do most times when I'm out driving...!
Great video. Awesome cock. I thought he was going to suck it.
ChicagoMWM Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2012-09-29
42 year old curious from Chicago, IL
I'll be driving on I-65 through Indiana on the way to chicago tomorrow morning. I'll be jacking the whole way. Would love to detour to meet up with a bud
Unregistered ?

Saw something interesting at the adult bookstore last weekend. It was a jack off sleeve set that came with a cd, lube, and a "cover" to be discreet. It was for jacking while driving. I almost picked it up. But in the end I didn't and just jacked off in the peep booths.
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
WOW; a Jack-Off kit for in the Car... Perfect!!!

Use it anywhere! grin
Never be shy about yourself.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I've seen this video before and loved it. The guy has an awesome cock! I couldn't help but thinking while I watched it how easy it would be for him to suck himself. Lucky bastard!
Toby777 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-12-18
47 year old homosexual from Sydney, Australia
Agreed! He could easily suck his own hung cock! I'm always jealous of guys that can suck their own cocks!

A while back, I went out for a drive during the night and was completely nude jacking off. Then entered a tunnel alongside a trucker and we rode side by side for some time.

As he fell behind, he flashed his lights and indicator so I thought, hmm there's a rest stop up ahead so might just pull over and see. Sure enough the trucker pulled over as well and he got out of the truck and came to my car. I was so nervous as I've never done that before.

So he said hello and complememted me and asked if he could come in and join in. I unlocked the doors and let him in. He was one hot trucker! We jerked each other and tasted each others cock and shot our loads on ourselves!

After a clean up, he said that he'd never done anything like that before and loved it. I sure hope to see him again on the road!
cravin Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2009-05-20
61 year old bisexual from South Florida
Toby777 said:

Damn that one is so big he could suck it while driving! I love seeing guys stroking while driving I used to see them all the time now it has been years since I have seen anyone. Does anyone else see guys doing it on a regular basis?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Car jacking