JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Slut Your Wife or Girl Friend Out
Page: of 1  
handjob54 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2013-01-29
70 year old bisexual
I always wanted to see my ex wife , sucking another guys cock or me pumping her doggie , while she was sucking another . But she wasn't up to doing it . Over time , I met this young couple . His wife had huge 42 DD tits . I met them at a cheap motel , and had the time of my life . Her husband watched , as I played with and sucked her tits . She sucked my cock and he watched as I pumped her over and over . After I took a rest , she sat on the edge of the bed , and held her big tits in her hands , while her husband and I jerked off all over her tits . I shot one huge load that night . And can't wait to do it again .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

take pix next time!
Missmaya Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-11-19
42 year old curious
My boyfriend wants me to date other men and be a little slutty. He thinks I deserve to be fucked hard by other guys.
DarkTraveller Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2007-05-23
39 year old heterosexual male from in the Mountains
That's HOT!
zorasdomain Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2013-06-09
50 year old bisexual from hour outside of Ottawa On
I miss those days. I used to have threesomes with my SO and his best friend in my teens and 20s Or fuck his friend while he watched which we both liked even better. they even started to fool around after awhile and that was mind blowing hot to watch. Some of my favorite times and memories. But things change, he moved away, got married and well life happened. it's something I always want to do again at least once but have given up on meeting cool enough people. It's hard enough just finding casual friends these days much less sexual partners. I just can't see a net hook up. the odds of it really working out seem so slim and the potential for outright uncomfortable high. I would feel like I was in a Lynch movie and sorry this wasn't supposed to be depressing lol
I didn't mean to kill everyone's boner ..really
nitemare hippie girl
terracotta27 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old curious from BC Canada
sounds like such a hot experience, too bad your ex was not into it
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Slut Your Wife or Girl Friend Out