JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Facials?
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

Damn...luv shooting my creamy cum in my mouth...If I do miss my mouth I just use my finger to scoop it up and slurp it down...Mmmmmm...LUV CUM...!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Hi, this thread was exactly what i was looking for, good info and made me even hornier. I am new to this idea, and am yet to try it. Heard that being skinny is useful? Also wondered if a cock ring what help me to shoot harder? I really want to get it all in my mouth. Most of all i want someone to watch me, guide me and spur me on, on webcam. if you can help mail me ASAP today, want to try it immediately.
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
practice makes perfect guys. after years of practice i shoot most of in my mouth but not perfect yet so i'll keep trying daily.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I like getting some on my face and some in my mouth. More of a "facial" that way. And there is some visual aspect as well.. Not just taste.
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Thanks to this site I have recently added self facials and coming in my mouth to my rotation. Love to do it when I get some quality time to myself. Love to relax with a good magazine and get the cock nice and hard, usually with some lube. Then it's time to throw the legs up and back and aim at my face. I shoot as much in my mouth as I can but plenty still goes all over my face, hair, the towel under me. I'm tall and skinny so I don't think I'll ever get my cock in my mouth but this is pretty close, and hot in a different kind of way- I like the look of cum all over my face. And the more I eat the better it tastes.

Everybody here should try this at least once and probably a few times. For me it's a good way to take care of some of my "curiosity".
Not an actual Vicar
Unregistered ?

http://www.eatingmyowncum.com/videos/cumming-in-my-own-mouth-296/ i have been cumming in my mouth for a few months now and i love it . i can't wait to to eat my cum again , yummy
Unregistered ?

hi guys, im gonna go for it tonight at some point for the first time. Just had a couple of quick questions i hope you can answer speedily for me. Note that i am going to adopt the legs over head method, cock above mouth, to me the most sexy way of doing it, and heard from a lot of forums the best way is to get it while its hot, straight in the mouth. My first question is would a cock ring help or hinder me? would it make me ejaculate harder and further or less and dribble? secondly in view of this i have seen in some videos that guys take both hands of it and it seems to make it less violent and easier to get the whole load in. odd questions i know, but want my first time to be the best, so i dont put myself off! i will post this in the other thread for self facial, in the hope of quick reply. i await your knowledge.
Unregistered ?

I love eating my own cum, and have squirted in my mouth, and on my face a few times. Always nice to feel that warm cum shooting all over.
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
I love to do this while away on business in hotels and sometimes while dressed in stockings and panties but thats another story. Covk rings maje my cock harder and bigger and i last longer but the best way to cum a lot is edge for as long as possible and try and stay hard. That way when you cum you will shoot a big load and fill your mouth.
xperia13 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2013-03-25
36 year old curious from Ireland, from Scotland
I tried it once a fee weeks back and have to admit, my aim sucks! Anyway, I also had the whole loss of inspiration for the idea afterward (perhaps due to my chest being cum covered!) but I still find myself curious about receiving a facial.
If you message me, no one liners...
koswj0991 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-03-02
42 year old curious from USA
I have done it a couple of times. I usually do it while watching a CEI video or something like that. I also have done it in my wife's heels! Sometimes when you are really horny you do really strange things. I think it's completely normal to try it, maybe like it, or maybe not like it.
Unregistered ?

once a man cums, the lust factor goes down drastically. I dont care for a full load of cum, but precum is fun. try not shooting whole load, just drip some precum and work your way up to full load. also, you can sit in your chair and aim for you face with bulk of load landing on chest, less mess and less issue with it being unenjoyable since whole load not in your mouth and all over your face. thoughts?
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Self facials are fun and really easy to do! grin
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
On occasion if I'm really horny I'll take an old pair of my wifes panties and put them on and pull my cock out the side. I'll lay on the floor in front of a full length mirror in a walk-in closet and put my legs over my head and jackoff while looking in the mirror. Love seeing my hard cock in the panties and feeling my warm cum splash on my face. I love to lick up my precum while edging but this is the only way I can actually eat my own cum.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
koswj0991 said:
I have done it a couple of times. I usually do it while watching a CEI video or something like that. I also have done it in my wife's heels! Sometimes when you are really horny you do really strange things. I think it's completely normal to try it, maybe like it, or maybe not like it.

Have done it with videoe and for friends- girls would ask me to facial myself instead of them

1 friend sticks dildo in my butt as I have legs in air and jerk on to my face
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Facials?