JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » any straight guys tempted to try a cock in their ass?
Page: of 6   next > 
myukbustygf Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-04-14
40 year old
hi im from the uk, iv tried my gfs dildo but i always wonder whether a real cock would be so much better, any one had that experience, particularly a straight guy? im playing with her dildo right now.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
littleducky Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2012-08-10
48 year old curious from Toronto
Tempted yes. I've had smaller things in my ass. 2 fingers at the same time, hair brush handles, paint roller handle with a condom on it. Haven't tried anything larger yet. Would I consider a real life cock I would have to be really turned on to try it.
Everyday I'm Tugging It!
harv Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-10-03
73 year old curious
I would love to try one. I have had a lot of things up my ass. I usually use a big dildo. Not sure the right chance will ever present, but will do so if it does.
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
I was curious enough to try once with a really good jackin bud. It was easier than I thought, hotter than hell to have something warm and hard inside me. And he is quite nicely hung. It was Much better than fingers or other things I've tried it with. I'd do it again with the right bud....
Unregistered ?

It all sounds very hott. I also like to play with toys sometimes and fantasize about the real thing.
littleducky Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2012-08-10
48 year old curious from Toronto
Anybody in the Toronto area looking to try a small cock in their ass drop me a line.
Everyday I'm Tugging It!
bluesuedeshoes55 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-12-17
67 year old
I am pretty sure if you are looking for a cock in your ass you are not straight.
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

bluesuedeshoes55 said:
I am pretty sure if you are looking for a cock in your ass you are not straight.

Have to agree, you have to be bi curious... not straight.. just a technicality but a straight guy means he wont do this.
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
It was curiosity that got the better of me, I was str8 up to my late 30s just enjoying solo masturbation and sex with my wife, but wondering about wanking another guy whenever I was masturbating on my own. Eventually found out at anudist beach in the dunes when a guy asked if he could touch my cock. It took a couple of years of curiosity to go from that to having a nice hard cock inside me but worth the time and effort.
Novice Surfer
Unregistered ?

Not in a thousand years!
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
You're right and I don't consider myself straight - I refer to me as bi, but just because everyone is so hooked up on labels that just makes it easier. I'd just as soon say I am a sexual man who enjoys sex in various ways with people of both genders..... face it, we just enjoy sex and some of us are more open to things than others. Sure, it's "out of the box" and some might consider abnormal or gay, I say whatever makes you comfortable is fine by me - but let me decide what is comfortable for me.
goodapple Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2010-09-14
45 year old heterosexual from UK
I've had quite a few things pushed inside my ass (whether experimenting by myself or in the company others), but the thought of having a cock in me just doesn't appeal at all.
Unregistered ?

Always been curious about it, will try anything once stroke
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Jay2977 said:
Always been curious about it, will try anything once stroke

I think you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't try it at least once. Trust me, I think you will really like it a lot. wink
morbid213 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2010-03-21
49 year old curious from Central Illinois
With the right guy I definitely would like to try a dick in my ass. And by right guy I mean one that I know without any doubt is clean so he can go bareback and I can feel his cum shot in me.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » any straight guys tempted to try a cock in their ass?