JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Skinnydipping
Page: of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

Ever been skinny dipping?I did a while back at a party and this nude guy beside kept staring at my dick and he got a boner.These two women noticed this, teasing him a lot. He would not come out of the water.
Add a reply Quote this post
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
I did a lot of skinny dipping growing up alone and with friends. We always got hard, and jacked off either together or by myself if I was alone.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I went to two different high schools. Two years each. Took swimming all four years. All our pool sessions were naked at both schools.

In recent years a spa I used to frequent had men only swim hours, and naked was allowed there also. I used to love those jacuzzi jets. cock
Unregistered ?

A few friends and I used to go skinny dipping when we went to my folks cabin at the lake during the summer. I can still remember all the details of it to. Man those were good times. Thx for starting a fun topic sweetdude.
Unregistered ?

I've only skinnydipped once, I was quite drunk and didnt really enjoy it. If I were sober, and the circumstances were right, I would try it again though.
Unregistered ?

I was swimming in a lake with a friend of mine when I was younger (we had a raft with us) and we decided to take off our shorts in the water. This was great until I looked in the raft where I had placed my shorts and found that they were no longer there! My friend had to go back to my house and get me a towel to walk home in (it was the middle of the day). I have since gone skinnydipping alone in that lake by myself on some warm summer nights--it's really a very relaxing experience, especially since I have the whole lake to myself.
Unregistered ?

Did it when I was in my early 20's. A midnight skinny dip in a river with a bunch of friends. Wound up getting laid on the beach afterwards.
JimJ65 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-12-22
59 year old bisexual
Been solo skinny dipping since I was a teen.
Unregistered ?

I sooo love to skinny dip. Don't get to very much, but once in a while. Trouble is the skeeters around here can get sorta bad sucking on me. Some of the smaller lakes have suckers too that'll attach to my skin. Yuck! Up north there's a huge lake i love soooo much but the water's so cold it makes my skin get really tight shrinking up all over. It's pretty wierd feeling really. But I love to skinny dip for sure.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Like Donna, I love skinny dipping, but don't get to very often. When I was still in my teens and living with my parents, I did quite frequently, since we had a pool. Most every night, weather permitting, I'd be out in the water naked. The flow of water directly around the skin that's normally covered feels absolutely wonderful as you move through the water. My college j/o bud and I would both go when he'd come over during our summer break. Also shared it with an ex-girlfriend during college, if I was staying at the house for the weekend so we could go out (and I not have to make the hour drive from the college town I was living in down to where she was two days in a row).

Nowadays, though, those opportunities are nowhere near as frequent. cry
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Skinny dipping is my summer time fun activity 2 or 3 times a week.Love the sun on my naked body and the feelof the water against my balls as I swim.
chas Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2007-01-15
52 year old heterosexual from new york
i luve to skinnydip but only doit once a yr when me and wife go away to sandles when i take a walk by my self in the moring i go to the spa hot and go naked the only people i see are the cleaning people
chas
Unregistered ?

Skinny dipped alot growing up, my family always had an in-ground pool and spa. I would always get hard being naked in the water. Got to love those jacuzzi jets, had my first orgasm when I tried holding my dick against one, I came in seconds.
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
Hey Donna,if your skin shrinks up in cold water just imagine what it does to a guys cock.
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
skinnydipped quite a few times on holiday. Sometimes on nudist beaches, and on quiet ones later at night. Best one in Greece with a mate. Swam out naked to this rock and jacked each other off. Well hot!
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Skinnydipping