JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation for a group
Page: of 1  
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
Has anyone had any similar experience. A number of years ago (when my wife and I were still very hot and experimental), she and I talked about being watched while masturbating. I love to be seen and I love to watch others do it too. I had obviously jacked for some buds and girlfriends in my teen/early 20 years and still loved it. My wife had done it with some of her girlfriends and for some boyfriends prior than me. As exhibitionists, we decided to expand this activity and used to masturbate each other at movies, in restaurants, on airplanes, in parks and beaches..whereever we thought we could be seen and get away with it..Then one time, she asked if I had ever stroked thinking about doing it for some of our friends? I asked what she meant and she said that a few of our female friends and she had been talking about sex and partners and the topic of masturbation came up. They were all in agreement that they loved to watch people masturbate and particularly a hot guy. They began to decide who each would like to watch and they all agreed they had been curious what my cock was like and would love to see me stroke and cum for them. My wife asked if I would be interested in sometime doing that and I said YES YES YES...Then like about a month later, I came home and she was with several of her hot gf's. My wife came up to me and said that they were all there to watch me jerk my hot cock for them and if I wanted the opportunity, it was then. So, I agreed, got naked and started to stroke for them. Some of them took off their tops so I could have something to stroke to and even played with their pussies. There was no touching that time but they watched until I shot my load. Apparently it went very well because the next month, the scene was repeated at thsir request only this time, they wanted to do some stroking, which my wife quickly agreed to and wanted to watch... This happened about 2 other times.
I have been wanting to try this again, but my wife now says it wasn't right and that she wouldn't be into it (no surprise since she's taken an about face sexually).
I still would love to jack for a group of women. So my question is are there ladies out there that really would like to see guys they know jerk and cum for them? Or was this just a lucky thing I got into for that short period. And if there are girls/ladies that do want to watch and are in the Chicago area, please, please contact me.!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
c4undallas Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2008-03-03
44 year old heterosexual from Dallas
Sounds hot! I've always have wanted to try that.
c4undallas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation for a group