JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best public place to jerk?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

BevCallardWanker said:
I know what you mean laughwink. Often enjoy a late night naked wank in my garden during the summer months strokestroke

Back in the day I have had a wank on buses and trains but I wouldnt risk doing that these days. strokestrokestrokewink

I imagine taking a bus or train with you was fun.
Add a reply Quote this post
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
Minkey75 said:
I imagine taking a bus or train with you was fun.

The bus wanks were o the upper deck and I was on my own - no CCTV in those days.winkstrokestrokestroke

The train wanks were in carriages without a corridor and I had a good 40 minuted between stations in s compartment on my own. To get naked and have a leicum strokestrokestroke
Wanking Addict
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

BevCallardWanker said:
The bus wanks were o the upper deck and I was on my own - no CCTV in those days.winkstrokestrokestroke

The train wanks were in carriages without a corridor and I had a good 40 minuted between stations in s compartment on my own. To get naked and have a leicum strokestrokestroke

I remember those days when there were carriages that had had no connecting corridor, so once you were in alone, you stayed alone between stations. Dabnabit, it never occurred to me then to get my cock out.
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
SloStroker said:
I jerk in my car on long drives. Of course there is also public bathrooms.

yeah, keeps a person attentive and what else you going to do?
keithnabor usually
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
Was going to have one today in a toilet cubicle. It's about as public as I get. But no lock on the door so not going to risk it - even though the thought of being seen is sort of exciting.

Oh, apart from in the woods a few times.
Ooo Errr
jobuddy10 Skilled Jackinchatter

575 posts since 2012-01-26
52 year old curious male from SW Ohio
JimJerry said:
Oh, apart from in the woods a few times.

Very much enjoyed jacking off in the woods when I was in my teens
Luv all shapes and sizes
Unregistered ?

Many places
Three libraries
City town hall toilets
Two cinemas
Train Station
Hotel
Restaurants
Fast food restaurant - several
Cafe toilets
Works van

Got to be done.
Been caught twice. Once at work and once at a place I went to for work, when working in the car trade. I know this because he asked me if I enjoyed it. I told him I did. No point lying stroke
Unregistered ?

I remember wanking in cinemas when in my teens. Anyone my age might remember a Swedish film called Seventeen. It was actually very tame compared to today's films but very erotic for its time. It had an X certificate and was screened at regular ABC cinemas. I went to see it at our nearest ABC cinema with a school friend, and we both had our coats (when kids wore coats!) over our laps and we had out cocks out and were wanking. I don't know if any other men were wanking too, but I would assume some were.
Another time I wanked in a cinema was in what was the oldest cinema in Britain called the Biograph near Victoria. I went just the once, not knowing it was a regular hang out for gay and bisexual men, and I was a bit shocked to discover men wanking each other all over the place. I was 17 at the time. A much older man sat next to me and took out his cock and asked me to wank him, so I obliged with some hesitation. He came and moved away. Another man moved next to me and reached over to feel my cock through my jeans. The experience of wanking the other man had made me hard, and so this man unzipped me with a little help from me, got my cock out and began wanking me. I'd wanked with friends but they were always my age. This man was much older. I saw that his cock was out and standing up, so I reached over and took it in my hand, and we wanked each other quite slowly for a while. As I felt myself about to cum I wanked him quicker, and so he wanked me quicker, and we both shot our spunk. Then he got up and moved to another seat. I had lost all interest in the film I'd gone to see, and got up and left. I never went back, feeling too anxious for some reason, and later heard that the place was raided quite often by the police, so I'm glad I wasn't there during a raid. Eventually it was closed down in the 1980s and I believe it was knocked down and a hotel built in its place.
Fitengineer Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2021-11-05
49 year old male from UK
Swimming pool changing rooms, great for wanking if it's a mixed changing village. Left the door partially locked and been walked in on loads of times
Probably wanking somewhere...
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best public place to jerk?