JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » interracial dating
Page: < prev  of 2  
lilredlisa Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2013-02-14
51 year old
guess I got it all stirred up didn't mean to get it going that bad.

but any how I was just curious, my daughter has been talking about a boy she goes to school with, here where I am in SE okla not many blacks in the area, kind a new thing to her
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If you have an issue about this you should kill yourself
Unregistered ?

IluvNickiMinaj said:

How intelligent is that...
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
paneros said:
How is this even a 'touchy subject'?

I wouldn't be surprised if anti-miscegenation laws were not still on the books in some southern states. (Although they could no longer be legally enforced.) But even if you weren't arrested, you might still be lynched. Southerners are not the brightest apples on the tree.
Unregistered ?

IluvNickiMinaj said:

Wow you never cease to amaze me with your posts. Do us all a favor and stop posting on this forum.

Now as to the question about interracial dating it's simple. Color should never be an issue, if the person makes you happy or in this case your daughter happy that's the important thing.
Unregistered ?

Hardrocker said:
I wouldn't be surprised if anti-miscegenation laws were not still on the books in some southern states. (Although they could no longer be legally enforced.) But even if you weren't arrested, you might still be lynched. Southerners are not the brightest apples on the tree.

Oh by the way Hardrocker you can pull the foot out of your mouth I am Southern. Talk about a tired worn out generalization to keep bringing up.

46 year old
tailored_time said:
Oh by the way Hardrocker you can pull the foot out of your mouth I am Southern. Talk about a tired worn out generalization to keep bringing up.

I take your point about generalizations not being fair to some people. But whether references to the uniquely bizarre and despicable aspects of Southern history are now "worn out" is questionable I think, in light of the freak show that modern Southern politics seems to be.
Unregistered ?

Hardrocker said:

Do you feel better about yourself by saying Southerners are not the brightest apples on the tree?

To everyone else that has replied regarding interracial dating posed on this thread I apologize for these replies but It makes me furious to have someone assume I am stupid because I am from the South. I won't post again regarding it, as I said before color should not matter in relationships be with who makes you happy.

46 year old
tailored_time said:
....as I said before color should not matter in relationships be with who makes you happy.

Well we agree on that. As for the question of intelligence, there is the matter of southern politics to be explained. Perhaps the assumption of some degree of native ignorance is in fact the most charitable way to explain the politicians who southerners elect and the opinions they express. Otherwise we must assume some truly evil intentions.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Be with who makes you happy. In her case she should be with who makes her happy. Now as her Dad you have some additional responsibilities. Is this a good kid for her to be hanging with, by that I mean, does he come from a good family, is he a good student, is he in decent shape, etc. As you say while we all here seem ok with dating someone of another race, for the couple it is not without challenges at times. you don't want another family's drama brought into your house if it can be helped, you don't want someone who isn't a good student around your kid potentially dragging their grades and prospects down, and you do want him to be in good enough shape to be able to defend himself and her from the assholes out there who will crop up at unexpected times in unexpected places. Good luck.
Working it hard
Vito Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-07-04
47 year old curious from USA
Yes, My taking a BBC in her pussy and sucking his big black cock as I watch and jerk off is so hot

[email protected]
VitoJacker
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » interracial dating