JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight men getting sucked by a guy
Page: < prev  of 3  
Neonudist2 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2023-04-18
37 year old
RubMyCock said:
Still my question is why would a straight guy want another guy suck his dick when he likes women? Straight guys like women not men. If they want and like a guy they are NOT STRAIGHT.

THE LOUDER YOU TALK, the less people hear you. Which they do very little of anyway.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

37 year old
GraysAnatomy said:
If a gay guy gets sucked off by a woman and he loves it, does that make him straight? If you are getting sucked off while your dick is in a glory hole, you often may not know whether it is a male or a female sucking your dick. So does that mean you do not know if you are straight or curious/bi/gay? I think all it means is you just like getting your dick sucked and has nothing to do with attaching a label to your sexuality.

^Pretty much this. Thank you for stating this so eloquently.

RubMyCock Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2023-03-14
51 year old curious male
Neonudist2 said:
THE LOUDER YOU TALK, the less people hear you. Which they do very little of anyway.

Oh didnt realize are you the moderator. Is it your job to police topics? What a boring life you must lead to have a job like this.

37 year old
RubMyCock said:
Oh didnt realize are you the moderator. Is it your job to police topics? What a boring life you must lead to have a job like this.

Such a nice person you are. Is everyone here as nice as you are? Just got here myself so I am just wondering if this is the kind of response I will be getting from everyone here.

headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Wifes stop putting out , so men look for pleasure other places!.

51 year old curious male
Neonudist2 said:
Such a nice person you are. Is everyone here as nice as you are? Just got here myself so I am just wondering if this is the kind of response I will be getting from everyone here.

I would like to know why your user name is neonudist2. If you search neonudist it says you were permanently suspended for bickering with a member. Is that why you created this account? I looked at your posts here it is proof you harass and bicker again with this new account. Only a moderator would have that kind of time on his hands.
Do you harass everyone here on jnc as a moderator or just me? What did I do to deserve your attention?

37 year old
RubMyCock said:
I would like to know why your user name is neonudist2. If you search neonudist it says you were permanently suspended for bickering with a member. Is that why you created this account? I looked at your posts here it is proof you harass and bicker again with this new account. Only a moderator would have that kind of time on his hands.
Do you harass everyone here on jnc as a moderator or just me? What did I do to deserve your attention?

Sounds like you have some insecurity problems. Perhaps you should work on them rather than worry about me.

51 year old curious male
Neonudist2 said:
Sounds like you have some insecurity problems. Perhaps you should work on them rather than worry about me.

No insecurities at all. Just wondering why the moderator keeps harassing me. Perhaps you should mind your own business and let your members post in todays topics without you trolling and bickering when someone has a different opinion than yours

37 year old
RubMyCock said:
No insecurities at all. Just wondering why the moderator keeps harassing me. Perhaps you should mind your own business and let your members post in todays topics without you trolling and bickering when someone has a different opinion than yours

This conversation is going nowhere. Just a bunch of incoherent babbling.

51 year old curious male
Neonudist2 said:
This conversation is going nowhere. Just a bunch of incoherent babbling.

Because when the truth is put in your face and you are called out on being the troll that you are and being the moderator you should be ashamed of yourself. Funny how that happens when someone stands up to you.

37 year old
RubMyCock said:
Because when the truth is put in your face and you are called out on being the troll that you are and being the moderator you should be ashamed of yourself. Funny how that happens when someone stands up to you.

Blah blah blah. Hi Openphillyguy. You can quit with the bullshit now.

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight men getting sucked by a guy