JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massage
Page: of 2   next > 
southwalesguy1 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2012-11-14
61 year old curious from Llanharan/Pencoed in Wales
Hi. Been trying to massage my prostate recently and not had much luck. I am married so can't really go out and buy an Aneros in case someone finds it!!! So.....what can I use to help me achieve this so called mind blowing orgasm that I keep reading about. HELP!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nor sure why you can't buy an aneros. Married here also, in my case my wife knows I have it but there must be some place you can keep personal items away from those who shouldn't find it.

The aneros is great. Haven't reached that ultimate orgasm it promises yet but it does feel great and can get you hard as a rock. Also noticed that using it sort of cleans the prostate buy producing lots of clear fluids that come out as you use it. I've used it while having intercourse and it lets you have some of the strongest cums I have had. Another reason to let your wife in on it because the harder you get and the more you shoot the more enjoyment for both. Just my opinion but worth getting.
Smallbuthard Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-05-01
51 year old curious from Southeast
I am married and also have the Aneros. I too have not achieved the big pleasures it states, but does feel good having it in while playing. I am somewhat new to anal playing so it is not surprising that I have not had the results it advertises. But it sure is fun trying to get there!
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
Smallbuthard said:
I am married and also have the Aneros. I too have not achieved the big pleasures it states, but does feel good having it in while playing. I am somewhat new to anal playing so it is not surprising that I have not had the results it advertises. But it sure is fun trying to get there!

What is the aneros where can u get one
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

Get yourself a trainee nurse. They have to train checking prostates in school so just let them practice on you wink Worked a treat with me once.
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
I looked at the web site for aneros. I think iam going to get one. Any idea which is the best model to start with
Masturbation lover
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Southwales, lube up your middle finger good. Squat a little (some guys like to put one foot upon the toilet and lean forward) and from the front, start working your finger past your ass lips. Pull out and keep adding lube and from the front work that middle finger in deeper and deeper. Curl the finger slightly forward, toward your taint and sack. start finger fucking yourself deeper and deeper. If you start to feel you finger tip pushing against some soft membrane, you have struck gold! Unfortunately, for some guys it is in a little to deep to reach without a toy of some kind.
Fishman Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2012-11-07
51 year old curious from Toronto
Ready2Shoot said:
Southwales, lube up your middle finger good. Squat a little (some guys like to put one foot upon the toilet and lean forward) and from the front, start working your finger past your ass lips. Pull out and keep adding lube and from the front work that middle finger in deeper and deeper. Curl the finger slightly forward, toward your taint and sack. start finger fucking yourself deeper and deeper. If you start to feel you finger tip pushing against some soft membrane, you have struck gold! Unfortunately, for some guys it is in a little to deep to reach without a toy of some kind.

I have a large 8" Rocco dildo I use. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Wifey doesn't know though. I've actually came with it alone before by not even toughing my cock. In fact, I'm looking forward to a nice session tonight. Prostate is really heavy feeling having not came in 9 days now...

IF anyone wants to chat about this or other stuff..send me a msg and I'll get back to you..
anon4074 Amateur Jackinchatter

211 posts since 2013-04-14
62 year old curious
Never heard of the Aneros, but will definitely check into it. I use a small dildo sometimes when edging, which tends to produce lots of yummy pre-cum. I also have another "real-skin" dildo that I like to use for wiping the pre-cum off of my cock and then sucking/licking it. Just tastes and feels better than from my fingers.
Unregistered ?

I
reticent_one Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-02-22
curious from Europe
Ready2Shoot said:

That's exactly how I first discovered it. Meantime I have a variation where I lie on my side with one leg straight up in the air or ankle hooked over the back of a couch. I insert my finger from the rear, which doesn't quite offer the natural curling movement toward the membrane, but with a bit of finger agility I still get there. The advantage of this position is it can be kept for as long as I want - ideal for multiple orgasms.
I always climax with powerful anal contractions, so I guess I'm doing something right.
Unregistered ?

sounds interesting. so a guy can cum just by massaging prostate? if finger don't work, what toy works best? keithnabor on yahoo IM.
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
I need to get one of these, Thanks for the info!
oldercuriousguy Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2009-09-04
71 year old from pittsburgh, Pa
I have found that a 1 inch diameter candle, with the end rounded a little works great. It is about 4-5 inches in and downward toward the scrotum slightly. Sometimes a back and forth rubbing motion will make me dribble cum. It is a stunning and warm feeling. If you tense up your cock and massage the prostate this way, you can have a significant orgasm without cock play.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Too be honest guys, I have an aneros and have been a little disappointed. I think to get it to work the way they advertise takes a lot of practice. for a quick prostate jab, you might be better with another type of massager that is longer and bigger than a Aneros, which is 3.5 to 4 inches.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massage