JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tongue Rings
Page: of 1  
Horny_Terry_69 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2007-01-18
38 year old curious from Southeastern Kentucky
I'm thinkin about getting my tongue pierced, and was just wondering if any of you guys or girls out there have your's pierced? If so, does it improve your oral sex life? I've heard that it does, but I was just wanting some input. I know they make vibrating tongue rings, Koosh rings, and french ticklers too. If anyone wants to share an experience that would work too. Thanks for your help! grin

_Terry_
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm in the same boat as u Horny_Terry_69. Any input??

Thanks in advance!
uctone22 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-11-07
41 year old curious from Philadelphia PA
I do not have my tongue pierced, however I have gotten blown by a woman with a tongue ring. It was absolutely amazing. Probably the best blowjob I have ever received.

I've never heard someone say they were receiving oral sex from someone and it was terrible because they had a tongue ring lol. smile
Horny_Terry_69 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2007-01-18
38 year old curious from Southeastern Kentucky
Hey guys,
I googled about tongue ring and oral sex and found this to maybe answer mine and other people's questions:

Is it true that a tongue piercing can enhance oral sex?

This really depends on both individuals - the one giving (with the tongue ring) and the one receiving. If the one with the tongue ring is not skilled in cunnilingus or fellatio, the receiver may not get any benefit from the tongue ring. If the receiver is not very sensitive to oral stimulation, a tongue ring may not make that much difference. Women tend to gain the most benefit from a pierced partner, because the ball of the ring comes in direct contact with the clitoris. Men who are uncircumsized also (sometimes) gain more benefit because the ball can move the extra skin and serve as a massaging action against the penis.

I'll keep looking to see what I can find, but if anyone has any input, please share!

_Terry_
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tongue Rings