JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » jerk off games
Page: of 1  
Yaikes9 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2013-05-05
39 year old curious
If anyone has ideas of something like a game or challenge related to jerking please pm them to me I'd be happy to share some too grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Philippine Roulette...
Two guys getting hand jobs from two ladies that are under their table - while they are sitting facing each other. The first guy that shows any facial expression -- loses!
Unregistered ?

Philippine Roulette...
Two guys getting hand jobs from two ladies that are under their table - while they are sitting facing each other. The first guy that shows any facial expression -- loses!
Unregistered ?

Ooops
curguy Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2005-12-04
41 year old curious from ky
that requires two chicks...

39 year old curious
I might just try that one
BigPeter Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2013-01-08
56 year old
I posted this elsewhere a while back, but can't find the post. This is a game that I played years back with my college roommate. It's called "The Nipple Game." Enjoy!

Requirements:

1. Two (or more) players who have sensitive nipples.
2. Multiple sets of photos, some of which have a "distinguishing characteristic." We used teen sets some of which had nipslips (or not), and Playboy sets that might include the girl “cupping” her breasts (or not). It can be anything, though.

The game is played in turns. All players stroke throughout. The object is to be the LAST to ejaculate.

The first player takes a (random) set of pictures, and slowly flips through. If there is a photo with a nipslip (or whatever), he has to stimulate his nipples while stroking through the rest of the set. If not, just masturbate normally.

Then it’s the second player’s turn.

This continues until one player can no longer hold off and cums. Obviously, getting “nippled” leads to a faster climax so it’s not a good thing in the context of the game.

You can add variations based on having to speed up, use various grips, stroke on the head (or not), etc. All should be based on various characteristic that may be found in the pictures. It’s best if the “nippling” characteristics are not too common in the photos you use.

You could do the same thing by rolling dice, of course, but it's hotter when clicking through some naked centerfold set and the babe cups her tits. Your buddy starts playing with his nipple and gets really worked up. Just watching is hot.

At first, there isn’t much action, but once each player has been “nippled” a couple of times things heat up fast.

I’ve never tried it online chatting, but it would be perfect for that sort of thing. If anyone does, let me know how it works!

If there’s interest, I’ll post more variations, but everyone will have enough imagination to do what they want, I’m sure!

Enjoy, and happy orgasms!

39 year old curious
Any more ideas
Unregistered ?

Any of the "Cock Hero" or "Cock Flux Hero" games are fun....
http://forum.adultonlinepages.com/forumdisplay.php/37-Cock-Hero-Stroke-to-the-Music
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » jerk off games