JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cock sucking positions
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I hooked up with my ex recently and we got really close, lots of kissing and fooling around and got pretty serious. He was sitting back on the sofa with his legs open while I was sucking his cock on my knees. Classic and by far my favourite and best position as I am in total control and can work on everything.
Add a reply Quote this post
goodapple Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2010-09-14
45 year old heterosexual from UK
My favourite position is lying on my back on a bed with my head hanging over the side (preferably with my hands tied) so that I can be throatfucked. I love the element of submission, that the depth, speed and force of my throat being fucked are completely out of my hands.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

goodapple said:
My favourite position is lying on my back on a bed with my head hanging over the side (preferably with my hands tied) so that I can be throatfucked. I love the element of submission, that the depth, speed and force of my throat being fucked are completely out of my hands.

Love that position too! Totally submissive position.
JamieUncut28 Amateur Jackinchatter

193 posts since 2010-02-20

Fun topic. Top here and think good mouth fucking is an art. I like to switch positions and make the bottom cum at least twice before finally draining my cock. A good one to try for those who like control is bottom on the floor back and head pressed to the wall or a piece of furniture. Fuck his brains out but watch for falling objects from the wall.
Unregistered ?

I prefer being on my knees when i suck cock so i can run my hands all over his ass while am sucking his cock . I also enjoy it when he grabs me by the back of my head with both hands & just fucks my mouth deep and hard until he shoots a nice load of cum down my throat to swallow.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I like to be in bed, on my back, head propped on a pillow and the guy straddling me and fucking my mouth.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

on knees, stroking with one hand while sucking and licking head for precum
Unregistered ?

I love to suck my buddy off from several positions, but as often in bed, on his back and me between his legs, watching his face occasionally twisted and smiling!grin
Unregistered ?

mac_46_46 said:
I like to be in bed, on my back, head propped on a pillow and the guy straddling me and fucking my mouth.

That is a good one!
Xelnaga666 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2008-12-26
48 year old
Awesome topic. Still waiting for my first cock. I would love to try all of these positions.

All good ones. Me lying on the bed with him between my legs and me straddling and mouthfucking him are two of my favorites and how it usually happens. Any more adventurous positions?
Unregistered ?

I love a good 69 too! Such a major turn on to be sucking and sucked at the same time. Its not always easy to time it so that you cum at the same times, but it can be done. I like being on the bottom the best, more submissive and I can take his cock deeper that way.

khungus said:
I love a good 69 too! Such a major turn on to be sucking and sucked at the same time. Its not always easy to time it so that you cum at the same times, but it can be done. I like being on the bottom the best, more submissive and I can take his cock deeper that way.
my bf and I love doing that too except instead of sucking him I'll eat his ass or finger his man pussy.
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
Both of us naked and outdoors he is standing while I am on my knees working his cock in and out my mouth, I do all the work while he just stands there. I also love to finger his hole while I suck his cock
Novice Surfer
biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
All of the above are are delightful, I know cuz I've done them all. Hard to pick a favorite, but there is something special and classically submissive about being on your knees, hands on his ass cheeks, his hands on the back of your head while he uses your mouth like a sex toy (The first time a man held my head and gagged me with his dick I praactically melted into his thighs).

Another favorite: Taking turns on our knees sucking each other to the edge, 3 or 4 times or so, them lead him to the bed for a 69 to empty our balls in each other's mouths.

BYW guys, the weekend's comming up, would anyne like to spend a good part of it sucking dicks with me?
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cock sucking positions