JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Calling Bullshit?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
mrfilthymind Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2013-05-07
52 year old bisexual
Just wait until you see my sister!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
xperia13 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2013-03-25
36 year old curious from Ireland, from Scotland
mrfilthymind said:
Hey, ne1 wanna jerk over my mom and stepdad and brother?

mom and step dad!!!

its a shame we cant 'like' comments here!
If you message me, no one liners...
Unregistered ?

mrfilthymind said:
Hey, ne1 wanna jerk over my mom and stepdad and brother?

mom and step dad!!!

Lol

Nah that seems legit to me
luv2makeitcum Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2013-07-25
65 year old curious from Ozarks
So if you think it's bullshit, just move on to something else and let people have their fun. I swear! Nothing pisses me off more than the people who feel it's their duty to call bullshit on everybody else. Whether the post is fantasy or reality, first of all, even if it sounds improbable, who are you to say whether or not it's true. People experience many different situations in life that many others do not. Just 'cause it didn't happen to you and you find it unfathomable, it doesn't mean it didn't happen the way posted. Maybe it was completely accurate, mabe there was a bit of embellishment, maybe it was comlpete BS. Ain't your call, dude.
marriedstrokin Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-07-26
45 year old heterosexual
So are you telling me that everyone on here doesn't have a 9in cock?!? That surly is all the truth....right? No one would ever lie about the size of their cock....would they????
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I know that a lot stuff is Bullshit on here. Everything I post is true. I have no reason to lie, I don't know you people. I think it's fun to post my personal experiences on here along with what gets me hot. I have had a hell of a life. I wouldn't change anything. My cock still gets hard and I try to jack off everyday. Life is good.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I definitely find the truth way more sexy that fabricated stories. I've caught many people in lies before and its really lame.

Now, I've had some pretty hot experiences over the years that I've shared on here. Makes me wonder how many people think those are bullshit.
I'm just a guy
FunMF Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2013-06-20
42 year old curious
"Mom and step dad"......HA! Good one. I'm with Cozchee though. I prefer honesty in real life and in online posts as well. Of course, that's a rare commodity out there these days with the anonymity of the web tempting people to bloat their personal creds, but REAL is always (pound for pound) better than fake in my book. When people make up stories or doctor pictures (which I expressly do NOT do myself), it's tantamout to writing one of those bland recitation style Penthouse letters or doing the celeb fake photo thing, which are both fine on face value for whoever likes that sort of thing, but what I personally think is a far greater turn on overall is the potential that REAL pictures are being posted or that these sexual scenarios being described REALLY DID take place. THAT's the true boner producing idea.

Oh yeah......

Here's my un-doctored dick.
[img=http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16094805_HardAndReady1.jpg]
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
JackinUncut said:
Has anyone besides me ever just wanted to say or post Bullshit! on some of the post here?
Honestly there have been a few I have simply thought to myself BS. Figure it might be considered rude to actually post it, haha.
What are your feelings or thoughts on that?

I do it all the time. if you're gonna post some bs the be prepared to be called on it! lol
A guy who loves to stroke!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
marriedstrokin said:
So are you telling me that everyone on here doesn't have a 9in cock?!? That surly is all the truth....right? No one would ever lie about the size of their cock....would they????

That's not a lie...it just all depends on which standard of measurement they're using: English, metric or Internet.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Ben said:
I definitely find the truth way more sexy that fabricated stories. I've caught many people in lies before and its really lame.

Now, I've had some pretty hot experiences over the years that I've shared on here. Makes me wonder how many people think those are bullshit.

I've seen some of the pics, but other stories...well...those might need some additional validation.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
I've never posted any Bullshit on here, but I don't think I have any super crazy stories
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Unregistered ?

I'm getting really tired of the "jerk to my friend" topics because it's pretty obvious the girls in the photos are almost certainly NOT friends of the OP.

Why not just be honest and say "here's a pic of a girl I think is hot, jerk to her with me"?
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
romantic_robot_74 said:
I'm getting really tired of the "jerk to my friend" topics because it's pretty obvious the girls in the photos are almost certainly NOT friends of the OP.

Why not just be honest and say "here's a pic of a girl I think is hot, jerk to her with me"?

That one drives me nuts. The "jerk to my friend/wife/girlfriend" ones are almost always totally fake. Yeah, just post a hot girl, don't need to make some elaborate story.
I'm just a guy
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
laugh great post
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Calling Bullshit?