JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » taste own cum?
Page: of 2   next > 
R1Carlos Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-05-19
29 year old
Hey, i would love to taste my own cum but i don't know how?? every time i masturbate i said to myself swallow the cum but when i cum i don't have the nerve to taste or swallow it. please help me  and i have tried leg over head and come in mouth then i spit it out again. can you help me? 
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

same thing happens to me.. everytime im horny i tell myself that when i cum in going to taste it and then when i cum i just clean up without eating it
Unregistered ?

Just keep trying and you should eventually get over it. I did. Now, when I jo, I shoot into my left hand and lick it out every time...waste not!
fingerhold Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2013-04-07
heterosexual
Jerk yourself to the edge of cumming, if you can take it to the right point you will pump out one spurt of cum and still be horny enough to eat it. as soon as you do you will blow the rest of your load.
nice2seeyu Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-02-10
70 year old curious from us
Try it man. It don't taste bad. I rather like it myself. I usually do it in my hand and then lick it off. You don't need to go to any more difficult ways than doing it in your hand.
Curious

29 year old
Thanks i will try. but please send more ideas wink
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
Shoot into a shot glass and freeze it. Next time you jack swallow a cum sickle before you shoot again. Frozen cum is much milder in taste. My cum is sort of on the sweet side so I have developed a taste for it.

29 year old
can i also cum in a closed box and then next time i masturbate and swallow that?
onedirtyasian Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-01-16
41 year old heterosexual from FRESNO
I love to eat my cum after a good jack session unlesss its all over the place
RandyCumlover Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2012-02-18
62 year old homosexual from Vancouver, BC, Canada
The taste of cum is affected by many things. Most guys who want to eat cum get put off by the taste. When u get up the nerve, try drinking pineapple or Orange juice for a couple of days first. It will make it taste sweeter. Avoid salty foods and especially asparagus! Beer and alcohol also make it taste bitter. Generally, I think we all have a natural aversion at first to putting things in our mouth we associate coming out of our cock or ass, but in my case, it's something I quickly overcame. I found it was easier swallowing another guy's cum. Realizing I had given him so much pleasure and made him cum in my mouth made me extra horny and I swallowed it. Started really liking it, so tried my own (licked it off my hand the first time).

Best advise - don't pressure yourself. When the time's right, it will happen and you'll likely be hooked grin
unct9bi Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2012-11-27
71 year old bisexual from bakersfield
i try to cum in my hand as often as I can so I can eat it out of the palm of my hand. I do like the taste of cum!!
jack with all!!!
JohnnyPump Skilled Jackinchatter

593 posts since 2012-08-18
57 year old curious from South Fla
OOzed out a nice preload in my cereal this am...mmm..love it..anytime..anywhere..! [email protected]
Unregistered ?

Once night when I was shitfaced I unloaded into a shot glass and downed it on camera. Was a weird experience but i'd do it again lol
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Through away your cum rag and all the paper towels. Be totally naked sit back and spurt on your chest so you have now choice but to scoop it up and swallow or make a real mess. Deny yourself any kind of cumrag.
Unregistered ?

on yahoo right now. been edging over 2 hrs. never taken my full load because i lose interest. anyone wanna chat and keep me in the mood to take it all? bout to explode here. [email protected]
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » taste own cum?