JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Smoking and stroking/fucking
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I find it so hot to see a guy smoke while jacking off. I do it often and it is sexy. I also find it hot to smoke while fucking. I tried it once and it was some of the best sex ever. Any guys want to chat about if you find it hot or not?
Add a reply Quote this post
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
Agree mate. Find smoking really hot. Love smoking and stroking my cock. Like to blow smoke on my cock too
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
castella Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2011-09-17
59 year old homosexual from UK
gomark said:
Agree mate. Find smoking really hot. Love smoking and stroking my cock. Like to blow smoke on my cock too
I'm exavtly the same. I smoke when I masturbate and it helps get me horny. I'm mostly a cigar smoker and love to light a big one while masturbating. I also like a big cigar when I'm with another man.
UKnorthwest Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2012-03-02
42 year old from Liverpool
castella said:
I'm exavtly the same. I smoke when I masturbate and it helps get me horny. I'm mostly a cigar smoker and love to light a big one while masturbating. I also like a big cigar when I'm with another man.

hey castella had an e mail from u but could not reply, message me when u can your message box is full
Unregistered ?

I had a fuck buddy who was in his fifties and loved to smoke while I sucked his cock and when he fucked me. He would flick ash onto my back as he thrust into my arse. I asked him once and he told me it made him feel more powerful. I didn't get it because I a sub bottom and he was already the dominant top.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Smoking and stroking/fucking