JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lactation/Nursing
Page: < prev  of 2  
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Sir101 said:
Love this.

Look up Milena Velba and Nadine Jansen. They both did a decent number of great lactation videos.

Yea, Milena and Nadine both made great big-tit vids and lactation vids. Years ago, I saw a video that they made together using nursing bras. They played around with the nursing bras by unhooking and dropping the cups. I'd love to see and download this viedo, but I can't find it now.

The drop cups of nursing bras really turn me on. My wife used those when I was nursing her.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
Your very welcome
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.

Str8_Bob said:
Thanks for the hot link.
your very welcome
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Unregistered ?

1 Of My Many Fetishes.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
Str8_Bob said:
...Most of the young husbands in the family talked to me about it at one time or another. Most wanted some details, especially about how much milking was required to keep her lactating...

I nursed my wife while our first baby was nursing, and liked it a lot. She's pregnant now, and I'd like to do it again, but maybe extend the experience after the baby is off the breast. Maybe establish a stable adult nursing relationship. So what was your experience with keeping her in milk after the baby was weaned? What did it take to keep the milk flowing? There is some internet information about sexual nursing, but the details about keeping the milk flowing seem to be sketchy. Apparently ANR's are frequently established after lactation is initiated by pregnancy and nursing.

We also did it with the first baby, mostly by accident. We got the go ahead to resume sex, and got naked as usual. As soon as I started playing with her tits, they squirted me in the face and chest. It was so exciting that I almost came on the spot. I immediately put my mouth over one of the squirting tits and started sucking. Then she put on her nursing bra with pads, and kept it on during sex. I would pull down a cup when I wanted to nurse. We didn't use a bra all the time, but without a bra, we had to have towels under us to soak up the milk that flowed during sex.

When we decided to keep her in milk after the second baby, we continued to use our electric breast pump which milks both breasts simultaneously, and we kept it by the bed. We found that two pumpings a day (morning and after work) plus the sexual nursing at bedtime (or a little more time on the pump if not having sex) kept the milk flowing nicely. It usually took no more than 15 minutes to fully pump both breasts. So an investment of 30 to 45 minutes of pumping a day in two or three sessions kept her lactating. We continued this for about eight months.

Str8_Bob said:
We also did it with the first baby, mostly by accident. We got the go ahead to resume sex, and got naked as usual. As soon as I started playing with her tits, they squirted me in the face and chest. It was so exciting that I almost came on the spot. I immediately put my mouth over one of the squirting tits and started sucking. Then she put on her nursing bra with pads, and kept it on during sex. I would pull down a cup when I wanted to nurse. We didn't use a bra all the time, but without a bra, we had to have towels under us to soak up the milk that flowed during sex.

When we decided to keep her in milk after the second baby, we continued to use our electric breast pump which milks both breasts simultaneously, and we kept it by the bed. We found that two pumpings a day (morning and after work) plus the sexual nursing at bedtime (or a little more time on the pump if not having sex) kept the milk flowing nicely. It usually took no more than 15 minutes to fully pump both breasts. So an investment of 30 to 45 minutes of pumping a day in two or three sessions kept her lactating. We continued this for about eight months.
so hot and so lucky you are

HUGETITLOVER said:
so hot and so lucky you are

Thanks HTL!
bigcans Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2022-05-26
36 year old
Maybe one day I can find a chick with leaking tits like these.

ebony leaking boobs
Unregistered ?

bigcans said:
Maybe one day I can find a chick with leaking tits like these.

ebony leaking boobs

Mmmmm, yum. boobs stroke
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Not sure where to look but have heard some women offer a service where u can nurse for money!.
scott_smith48 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2022-03-20
50 year old
Wife is nursing now. Must say I did not expect her lactating would turn me on as much as it is. Love seeing her leaking.. mmm
Unregistered ?

Ive had the occasional wank to lactating milfs... boobs stroke
kevinfrancis22 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2021-05-04
55 year old curious male from Florida
scott_smith48 said:
Wife is nursing now. Must say I did not expect her lactating would turn me on as much as it is. Love seeing her leaking.. mmm

Have you tasted it?
bigcans Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2022-05-26
36 year old
I'd love to titfuck a pair of these.

Lactating tit fuck
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lactation/Nursing