JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What would you have done?
Page: of 1  
mmanatl Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2006-12-20
55 year old homosexual from Atlanta
This kind of thing never happens to me, so I was quite caught off guard when it did happen the other day.

I live in the city, and was working from home. In the early afternoon, I decided it was time for some lunch, so I left my building to walk to a nearby burrito place.

On my way, I saw a car pulling out of a driveway in front of me. I walked behind the car so I wouldn't have to get out in the street to pass him. While I'm still walking down the street, the car pulled up to me and stopped. I thought he was going to ask directions. So I went up to his passenger side window, and he said, "I live right up there...." and something else. But I couldn't hear him because it was raining quite hard. confused I asked him "Excuse me?" a couple of times, and then I finally heard him clearly. He was asking me, "Wanna go stroke one off real quick?" amazed I finally understood him, and replied, "Oh. No, thanks." So he drove off.

I have a boyfriend of 8 years, and this sort of thing isn't frowned on if we're both involved, so even if I had my wits about me, I would've said no. But I might have said something about the possibility of getting together later with my boyfriend. And I would have insisted we have at least a drink together in a public place before getting together with him. (He was cute, so there was no problem in the attraction dept!!)

Of course, there's the possibility he was up to no good and wanted to rob me if I had said yes, but I'm curious... What would you have done? How do you quickly switch your mindset from "What am I having for lunch" to "I'll jerk off with you later"?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Well I would not talk to a stranger in those circumstances or go off for a jerking-off session.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
It's hard to say on that one. I can't say for sure, but I probably could have looked in his eyes, read his face and listened to the tone of his voice as to whether I could trust him in an instant.

Then again you never know. Somehow I believe if he dared ask a stranger for a quick jack off he was genuinely horny and that's most likely all he wanted.

"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
sammy444 Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2010-06-19
bisexual male from Just west of Springfield IL
I would have done the same thing, there was no real safety in that type of pickup, You have no idea what could have been waiting at the other end.
Love reading about true life adventures
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
In the metro area where I live about two years ago two gay guys were approached somewhat like this by a stranger. This was in a well known gay area. One of them said clearly no. The other took the chance. His body was found two days later two counties away and his car had been burned. Like the lady said, just say no.
Jack_Creamer
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
Yea not a chance... there are so many ways to get off without getting into a car with a stranger.
having fun!
lukeyjames Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-03-07
31 year old from Hesperia
why were you walking to a burrito place when it was pouring rain??????
but yeah i wouldnt have done it unless we like went to lunch togeher first or seomthing
Smallone5 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-07-31
71 year old curious from Rochester,NY
The whole story sounds a little bit strange to say the least.
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
"... and then I woke up and jerked off."
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
What would I have done? KEEP WALKING
Unregistered ?

Years ago ( 9) I was driving to Philly and a guy was keeping pace with me on the expressway. There was no traffic at 5 in the morning and I noticed his erratic driving. When we were side to side he motioned a blowjob with his fist to his mouth to me! Lol..... He was small and chubby in stature but I waved my hand no politely and just went along. Here's the crazy part... Ready for this! He was the brother of a waitress I know very well at a luncheonette and walked in 10 minutes after I sat down for breakfast!!! You knever know who you're propositioning! He'd like to have died! I paid for his breakfast and no, I didn't get a blowjob from him! Lmao. That's one the memories!
HelloMyFellows Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2011-01-17
36 year old homosexual male from Fairfax, VA
What kind of car? Haha.
Unregistered ?

A gremlin! Haha
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
OP, you did the correct move. Better to err on the side of caution when a stranger is involved.
Horny old men want sex too.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What would you have done?