JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight Flight
Page: of 1  
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Has anyone tried the Fleshlight flight? this is a smaller version of the traditional fleshlight, and the orifice is not shaped like a cunt.

I ask because I'm tempted, and thanks to the fact the appearance is not a giveaway, I may just get away with it should it be discovered.

Please can I ask only those who have had experience of the Flight model to respond, as we all know about the normal Fleshlights.

If I go for it I'll buy one from the Ann Summers chain of stores in the UK as part of the thrill is walking into the store and getting advice from the female shop assistant, and will be interesting to see if she has training and product knowledge
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gr8lighting Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2011-12-31
44 year old curious male from bicoastal
Got a URL for it?
Everybody just fuckin' relax.

gr8lighting said:
Got a URL for it?

Try this... European Fleshlight site Surprised you didn't Google it?
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
I like it, the size are great and so are the can. Im not that long so in normal Fleshlight I wouldnt reach all the chambers. In a flight I get to push thru and feel everything. The cap can also be screwed on thighter and really fices you a mean sucktion, feels soolol good. Often it is a few bucks cheaper then a normal one too which is great.

The only bad thing Id see would be that the insert are seethru and the can is black, why?? Also the cap has an angle which mean the fleshlight cant be rested on its top. The design are great though that is for sure.
Jaxx_son Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-12-28
44 year old
Gee, that video with the plane, couldnt help but start jacking to it.

Jaxx_son said:
Gee, that video with the plane, couldnt help but start jacking to it.

I agree completely. She has a huge looking clit.

There seems to be two versions of the flight, one in white with an angled end-cap where you can see how much spunk made it to the end (Why?)

And another in black with a flat end-cap, being the one I would opt for.

Dan_Glebitz said:
I agree completely. She has a huge looking clit.

There seems to be two versions of the flight, one in white with an angled end-cap where you can see how much spunk made it to the end (Why?)

And another in black with a flat end-cap, being the one I would opt for.

I think the collector cap are for medical purpose with sperm donation. Of course you could collect and feed ur gf wink
strackie Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2013-03-16
44 year old from UK - London -South
I have the flght and if im honest out of all the fleshlights i have its the one i use the least, if you are average size you will find it to be a bit of a squeeze, but i find the other fleshlights to "fit" better.

The shape of the plastic is really nice though and my fave of the bunch, the unlike other fleshlights as well the base is anggled so you cant stand it up from the bottom but you can from the screw top so no biggie.

Having a transparent sleeve as well they do get tacky as well very quickly compared to other sleeves so make sure you keep it clean and get some of the renewel powder you can find that on quite a few online retailers dont know if ann summers sell that yet, ive found their selection to be quite small compared to love honey etc

strackie said:
I have the flght and if im honest out of all the fleshlights i have its the one i use the least, if you are average size you will find it to be a bit of a squeeze, but i find the other fleshlights to "fit" better.

The shape of the plastic is really nice though and my fave of the bunch, the unlike other fleshlights as well the base is anggled so you cant stand it up from the bottom but you can from the screw top so no biggie.

Having a transparent sleeve as well they do get tacky as well very quickly compared to other sleeves so make sure you keep it clean and get some of the renewel powder you can find that on quite a few online retailers dont know if ann summers sell that yet, ive found their selection to be quite small compared to love honey etc

I agree for most parts, the Flight seem aimed at people that are a little smaller. I do like the design a lot, I hope we get a similar design on the other cans in the future. My wife think it looks really neat and also the fact that it doesnt look like a mutilated pussy. She also like that she can see my cock at the end if the cap are unscrewed.

I do noticed that the sleeves to sex in a can fits in the flight which was kind of neat. I do hope the continue the Flight line of fleshlights. A great add to those that are a little smaller.
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
I've got a regular mouth-opening Fleshlight and also a Flight, which is much tighter, which i like sometimes. my cock is about 7.5x5 - so the regular one fits nice and I slide in and out real nice. with the Flight, and its suction, sometimes I feel like my cock is stuck - i like that! think i have some photos of myself jacking with them somewhere....
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight Flight