JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many women find erotic stories pleasurable...
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Over say webcam or phone even? Does your imagination get you wetter than actual experience?

Can you fell the hot breath on the back of your neck while you read this, your hair pulled out of the way revealing your gorgeous neckline, the feel of my lips sucking gently on your neck sucking your earlobe into my mouth as I explore your body with my hands pulling you back into your chair massaging your breasts sliding both hands down the sides of your hot body and spreading your legs wide open. spinning you around in your chair I slide your wet panties to one side and run my tongue straight up the lips of your already wet pussy lapping up your juices as I bury my nose in you taking in your sweet aroma massaging your clit with my fingers rubbing on you till you beg to have me inside of you.... anything? maybe?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

LOL... I'll bet you say that to all the girls! razz
Unregistered ?

You know better than that baby!!!
Unregistered ?

I do, I do...find erotic storied very pleasurable!!!
Unregistered ?

secretsecret said:
I do, I do...find erotic storied very pleasurable!!!

oh yea! for sure...
Unregistered ?

So OK you two, do you like the stories over the real web play so your imagination can run wild or do you prefer to be grounded in reality with a phone call or a webcam?
Unregistered ?

We can all lean up against the back of my bed Donna on my left and Secret on my right you lean into my chest as my hands stroke your breasts and massage your sweet pussy's until you are squirming in my arms and soggy on the sheets ;oP Then we can have some real fun...
Unregistered ?

Oh my gosh! razz
Unregistered ?

Could I lick and suck your cum out from secret's pussy?... I'm asking you both if you'd mind my doing that?
Unregistered ?

I would love it if I could suck on your sweet pussy while you are busy with hers, then I can make a deposit into your sweet little pussy too.. I wouldn't leave you out in the cold like that baby!
Unregistered ?

Secret must have run to the bathroom to get a towell for us quick flip over so I can eat you baby!!!!!!I want you running down my chin when she gets back!
Unregistered ?

OMG you two...sounds hot, can't pass up a guy's hot bod and a super sweet chick, now can I?

To answer your question Jeff, I like stories I can read and refer back to when I need inspiration, but also enjoy a good hot story during chat (like one I had the other night.....whew!!)
Unregistered ?

I definitely enjoy reading erotica. Sometimes I want to sit alone and undisturbed and read some hot stories, and masturbate- no chat, etc. Other times I like the interplay of sexy chat on IM, or via e-mail. But yes, I really get off on erotica. The written word just does it for me! Must be my vivid imagination wink
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
I"m not a woman as you can see. Well maybe not depending on wether or not I'm erect. But I"m getting to the point where just looking at the hot young thing in the Playboy centerfold isn't enough for me anymore, and reading a story gets me hot too. I guess it's how it makes you feel involved if it's written well.
Don't let your meat loaf
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pleasureotica Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2007-02-26
55 year old curious from Texas
Jeff, Secret, Donna--is there room for one more?
I agree with Secret. I LOVE to read erotic stories. They say the biggest sex organ in the body is the brain. I could not agree more. If my mind isn't into it, it ain't happenin.
On another note, Jeff, you can write me, call me or cum over!
Bend over, slave!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many women find erotic stories pleasurable...