JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big Cocks
Page: of 2   next > 
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
Ladies,has anyone ever had a cock that was so big it hurt? maybe too long or real thick,or both? if so,what did yo do?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pleasureotica Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2007-02-26
55 year old curious from Texas
Alas, no I have not...But the day is still young!
Bend over, slave!
Unregistered ?

YES!!!

It was huge, too long and too thick for me at the time....probably about 10 inches and I know my hand didn't fit all the way around it either....personally not fun, couldn't enjot it.
Unregistered ?

Wow! This thread is getting me turned on, imagining watching a corgirl wrestle and wrangle with an oversized member! lol!
Unregistered ?

pleasureotica said:
Alas, no I have not...But the day is still young!

LOL .... you go girl!
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
GREYEAGLE said:
Ladies,has anyone ever had a cock that was so big it hurt? maybe too long or real thick,or both? if so,what did yo do?

Well, my wife says that, if I don't use caution, I can be too long for her. I can easily top off inside her and cause her pain by pounding against her cervix. There's really nothing she can do other than tell me whatever it is I am doing is hurting her.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

This is my hubby too. He has to be careful or else he "tops out" inside me and it hurts. I always think, "Oh no" when he flips me over on my back and he gets that wild look in his eyes because the more aroused he gets, the larger he becomes. I just have to make sure he's careful... and- us crazy women, some times of the month I can take more of him- and others, one extra little shove and I'm screaming (not quite in pleasure either.)

j_bryon said:
Well, my wife says that, if I don't use caution, I can be too long for her. I can easily top off inside her and cause her pain by pounding against her cervix. There's really nothing she can do other than tell me whatever it is I am doing is hurting her.
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!
Can't say I have this problem w/ my husband, but God love him anyway!
And no .... never one too big. I knew there was a reason I wanted to move to Texas though - is everything really bigger there?razz
Unregistered ?

I had a girl friend years ago that said her previous boy friend was so large it hurt. Alas, I never came close to giving her the same problem.
Unregistered ?

I'm not all that big but at 7" long X 7" in circumference I've always been told to go slow by most of the ladies, front or back. I'm told that my thickness is what is the best thing about Dinky. I'm not into giving pain so I just go slow, but I go.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
j_bryon said:

My college girlfriend said the same of me.

My wife's never made any such complaints, but did say that her OB-GYN could tell when she'd changed partners to me. (I believe she said his exact phrasing was, "Damn!"wink wink
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
Bittersweet said:
I knew there was a reason I wanted to move to Texas though - is everything really bigger there?razz

I wish. frown
Don't let your meat loaf
Unregistered ?

I can top out my wife in certain positions and she says it hurts. As much as I'd like to have a monster slab, I'm glad I'm fairly normal for those situations.
sourdough Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2007-02-17
80 year old bisexual from Alaska
Allways wanted a big cock but I was shot changed in the dick department only about 5 1/2 inched but my wife likes not to often as I would like it but I guess that why I jo so much!hehe
sourdough
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
GREYEAGLE said:

I have been very fortunate to have had some very beautful cocks in my life. My first lover at 13,(he was 16) has recently returned to me after many years. He was very well endowed then and still is today. I wondered if I had a difficult time then, he said that I did not, but he was very careful and considerate with my virginity. I am certainly enjoying now what I may have been to inexperiened then to fully indulge. Now I know what was missing in my life...
Keep in Touch...
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big Cocks