JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big Cocks
Page: < prev  of 2  
chas Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2007-01-15
52 year old heterosexual from new york
i wish i had that problem i am 5 1/2 the only time i hit top is with the 12 inch dildo we have
chas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
43 year old bisexual
I had a bf in college whose cock was between 9 and 10 inches long. With vigrous thrusts, especially in certain positions, he would top off in me and cause pain. Generally, he had to hold back a little.

I was interested in the several posts here about guys topping off in their partners. I wonder how common a problem this really is and if well endowed guys find a lot of variation in women as far as how much length they can comfortably take.
meganH Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2007-03-25
35 year old bisexual from Chicago
So far so good.
Love the one you're with, even if you're alone.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Rod said:
My college girlfriend said the same of me.

My wife's never made any such complaints, but did say that her OB-GYN could tell when she'd changed partners to me. (I believe she said his exact phrasing was, "Damn!"wink wink

Talking about long cocks that can cause pain here. It must be WAYYYYYYY cool to know that your penis was actually detected by an OB-GYN examining your wife.

And I AM serious about this Rod. smile
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
my previous girlfriend said my dick fit perfectly in her mouth. so take that as you will.
Don't let your meat loaf
dpark08w Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-02-25
73 year old curious from Cent Ore
Interesting post. My x wife had a real problem with me hitting her cervix. It must have really hurt! becase she would scream bloody murder. Since that time I've had two lovely ladies, one I'm with now that will straddle me and take me as deep as she can and caress her cervis. I think for some it's enjoyable and for some it's considered abuse.
Anaya Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-03-21
36 year old bisexual from Michigan
haha well...my first lover was barely 6 inches..I was with him for almost 2 years..Since he was my first, I was satisfied, as I didn't really know much better. However. my next lover and the man I am currently sleeping with is around 9..we've been having sex for close to 4 years. For the first year and a half or so, I bled at least a few times a week, and he hits my cervix quite often. We have had to stop due to sever pain. Sometimes, I try to channel it out and just let it turn me on more, but sometimes its just too intense for that.
ronj75 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-08-30
49 year old heterosexual from michigan
wife complains about that now and then.. if i get really horny i have to be careful ill bruise her cervix.. had her obgyn tell her to lay off the rough sex a few times LOL
i wonder if thats why she says no way in hell am i allowed to fuck her ass? HAHA
Unregistered ?

my gf is use to it now, thankfully cuz other girls could not handle it all
Unregistered ?

There have been a couple of guys who have hurt me with the size, and sometimes their aggressive sex drive and action.

However, sometimes I enjoy some pain with my pleasure and can take it, other times he has to slow down and be considerate. But, there again, I crave well endowed men, so I suppose I'm asking for it.
Unregistered ?

well a 8 does it for my gf i hit the spot!
Unregistered ?

I can't say that I have found a cock that was too big to try and take on normally. Though I have found a couple that I refused to do anal with because they would have split me in half.
Unregistered ?

Never had a BIG 1, but had a thick 1 and it kinda hurt.
RoomOnFire Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-10-17
38 year old heterosexual
My girlfriend has to be really relaxed and warmed up before I can't even fit in her, and if I'm not careful I crash into her cervix and she squeals in pain. I was hoping the cervix problem would go away on its own, but it doesn't sound like it. Damn.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big Cocks