JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cheryl Cole Public Wank
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I seen this photo on a bus sop and wanted to get my cock out, sadly here were too many people. User posted image Have you ever had a public wank? What was it like?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Mmmm, she's looking good.

I've had a public wank once. I was walking back from a night out and I was horny from all the hot sluts in the club. There was no one about so I just started stroking it. I didn't actually blow until I got home. But it felt so good walking along working my cock.
Austin_Salmon Professional Jackinchatter

1106 posts since 2012-02-09
heterosexual from Manchester

Amazing poster pic of Cheryl has anyone wanked over her in a public toilet like at an airport or wanked over her in a hotel room etc?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

what a hot little fuck doll! cheryl always makes me feel like pulling out my cock and jerking, no matter where i am!

not had many public wanks, but remember after one night out seeing a hot friend in a hot little dress got me very horny, so stopped off at the woods near my house and jerked one out! made sure there was no chance of me being caught though!
Unregistered ?

Love Wanking to Cheryl Cole love everything about her , i have never seen that pic before but that will do me for wanking for a while love it stroke

yes i have had a public wank many times , when i got on holiday and see fit women walking along the beach or swimming pool i get massive hard on and quickly run off to the public toilets or to my hotel room and have a nice wank over them stroke

these are some of my favourite pics of cheryl cole to wank to and also will put a link to a video of and interview with her which i like to wank to stroke
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Youtube Video - Cheryl Cole - Daybreak Interview - 19.04.13
Unregistered ?

hottest face in the world.
highly_excitable Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2012-03-03
42 year old from london
custards said:
Mmmm, she's looking good.

I've had a public wank once. I was walking back from a night out and I was horny from all the hot sluts in the club. There was no one about so I just started stroking it. I didn't actually blow until I got home. But it felt so good walking along working my cock.

Mmm done this before, feels great. Sometimes you catch a silhouette of a girl in a bathroom window as you walk past too which is always good
bigjim7 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2009-12-06
heterosexual from Ireland
She is nice and at least she smiles - unlike that twerp Victoria Sourpuss Beckham
Than God for women - couldnt live without them
Unregistered ?

[img]http://whatshotwhatstrendingnow.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cheryl-cole-back-tattoo-on-show-at-londons-o2.jpg?w=289[/img]

User posted image
trinehingis Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2007-10-31
40 year old
Not a public wank, but I used to live near to her mum. Saw her a few times in the supermarket etc. Couple of times I got unnecessarily close to her mum in the queue, just lightly brushing onto her back/arse. thinking about her daughter. wanting to whisper to her that Cheryl is a fucking whore. always a good wank when I got home!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cheryl Cole Public Wank