JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does this exist
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Ishootfreely said:
Twos guys n one guy cums inside the piss hole of the other guy?

hmm. I suppose you could use some aquarium tubing.
Add a reply Quote this post
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
everyday you learn something new, in this thread three things, none of them good mind you nothing that I understand or that works for me but...creative, so points for thinking outside of something. just reviewing, two guys rubbing their cocks together, uh not for me, one guy putting his cockhead inside of the foreskin of his bud...wow and very not for me and finally, a precision cum shot into another guys piss hole, damn, impresive but truly not for me. ( I am now walking away slowly muttering imperceptibly to myself...)
Working it hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Yes it does exist. There was a vid on heaven666 a couple of years ago. Two guys quite mature with rather large penises. One guy pushed a clear plastic tube down his uretha. The other end of the tube he pushed down the other guys slit(double sounding). They then began masturbating until the first guy cum and you could see his sperm shoot up the tube into the other guys uretha.When the tube was pulled out this guy spurted out the others spunk. Quite a turn on to watch
Unregistered ?

majoreyeswater said:
Yes it does exist. There was a vid on heaven666 a couple of years ago. Two guys quite mature with rather large penises. One guy pushed a clear plastic tube down his uretha. The other end of the tube he pushed down the other guys slit(double sounding). They then began masturbating until the first guy cum and you could see his sperm shoot up the tube into the other guys uretha.When the tube was pulled out this guy spurted out the others spunk. Quite a turn on to watch

Wow. I was totally just imagining how it could work. It seems like a lot of fuss for a stinging pee pee hole. grin
hung9mike Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2012-11-30

Unregistered ?

I'm straight but this sounds exciting. I like sounding and have pushed quite a lot of warm water into my dick and it feels great. A hot load of jizz would feel good going into my dick!
Unregistered ?

Hmmm...sound like another great idea which would be very interesting when it all went wrong and you finished up trying to explain why you were at the hospital. laugh
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does this exist