JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Prostate orgasm
Page: of 1  
olderlover Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2012-12-27
63 year old
What is a Prostate orgasm? Is it different than a regular one? If so how do you do it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hungbullhubby Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2013-06-15
43 year old bisexual
Its an orgasm caused by stimulation of prostate; you don't necessarily have to be jo to cum. Its an amazing feeling when bottom starts cumming just from you fucking their prostate. Its more intense orgasm they say. Definitely massive loads. My wife and others call them sissygasms. Many guys use toys to achieve them, but eventually crave real cock.
women are for cumdumping
chubby79 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2013-01-24
44 year old curious from Florida
hungbullhubby said:
Its an orgasm caused by stimulation of prostate; you don't necessarily have to be jo to cum. Its an amazing feeling when bottom starts cumming just from you fucking their prostate. Its more intense orgasm they say. Definitely massive loads. My wife and others call them sissygasms. Many guys use toys to achieve them, but eventually crave real cock.

That's a great explanation! How deep must one go to find that spot?
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
I've experiance one prostate orgasm and it was fantastic, never even touched my cock but just came and came. Met this other nudist guy in the dunes and he wanted to fuck me so I agreed (with and Condom!)His cock was long but not thick but had a really flaired head just like an open mushroom. He wanted to fuck me standing up so I bent ove and lent on this tree while he worked on my ass. I could feel his cock right up inside me and I started to get these fantastic ripples from my ass making my cock bigger and harder and then suddenly I was cuming. Tried to do the same again but never managed it yet but keep trying.
Novice Surfer
Unregistered ?

hungbullhubby said:

Yes! Prostate orgasm can be achieved by being fingered, or with toys, but when you experience that intense pleasure while being fucked, you will crave a cock induced prostate orgasm for the rest of your life, you will be a true cock slut!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Prostate orgasm