JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jack Off or Jill Off Memories
Page: of 1  
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Anybody jack off or jill off to memories of past great sessions with partners?
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
Yes,many times!!! still do!!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Since I am now 76 years old and have been jacking for over 65 years, I have 1000'S memorable jerking sessions. Some of the most memorable ones, were in the drive-in movies in 1954, when we would jack and jill each other, when it was not really safe to actually fuck in the theatre. That's when she learned to love sucking me off and swallowing my load, just as I could make her cum so I could also lick up her cum.
Dickguy
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Berndt said:
Anybody jack off or jill off to memories of past great sessions with partners?

One of the hottest memories was my girlfriend and myself would go to a local club and go upstairs-couches up there. I would end. Up sucking her beautiful Big boobs on a couch next to the top of the stairs-really Hott.best memory was we were on a couch up there and I was orally lapping up her sweet love juices;her hips shaking,moaning-hottest moment there.That place is closed now-Miss the Hott times there.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
One time I was walking in the woods -when the weather was cooler.i was super Horny.i dropped my pants.the cool breeze felt Great on my ass/balls and cock.my cock was throbbing and twitching.It felt very natural to fondle my balls and stroke my cock.My breathing became heavier and I could see the veins stand up as I pumped my cock Faster.it felt Damm good.the thought that I was doing something naughty and the chance I might get caught turned me on-super horny.i could feel that I was beginning to Cumm.my hips began to shake and i shot a huge load and the jizz flew-one of my most intense orgasms ever.i masturbate Alot to this memory.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
Yes, especially that ex I had who was a sex maniac. The first time we had sex she asked me to cum all over her. It was a moment to remember because normally it is me that asks for that. But she begged me too and truely enjoyed it.

Cant say she was wife-material, but damn she knew her stuff in bed. She still is a nice girl but has some issues. But she has one of the moments I go back to when I jack off.
marriedstrokin Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-07-26
45 year old heterosexual
I use many memories from past experience to help me blow my load. I think of the time my wife and I were dating. We would often find spots to park to make out and get each other off. I remember we were dry humping and she was really working it....her perfect boobs her bounce up and down....I ended up blowing a big load in my pants. Another time we were canoeing, pulled of to the side of the creek and she gave me a great handjob. Had a great experience in the woods while hiking, we stripped down and I began pounding her as she help on to a tree trunch. Hearing the pounding of her round ass was so hot!! I pulled out just as I was about to cum and shot the farthest I have ever shot. It actually made a popping noise when I came. SO MANY GREAT MEMERIES!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jack Off or Jill Off Memories